ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling to Turkey on Foreign passport and BRP

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ashahab1
Newly Registered
Brazil

Travelling to Turkey on Foreign passport and BRP

Post by Ashahab1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Hi

I've recently received my ILR BRP. I don't yet have a British passport however do hold an Iranian passport. I was wondering if I could travel to turkey from the UK on my iranian passport, the re-enter the UK with the brp? Is that how it works?

secret.simon

Re: Travelling to Turkey on Foreign passport and BRP

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:47 pm

You can reenter the UK with your Iranian passport and the BRP. Please create another thread in the Other Countries forum regarding the entry into and exiting from Turkey.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Travelling to Turkey on Foreign passport and BRP

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:38 pm

How is ILR relevant for travel outside the UK ??! You can travel to Turkey visa free on an Iranian passport and fly back to the UK with an ILR without any issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice