ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

working in NZ over the age of 30

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JASPER
Newly Registered

working in NZ over the age of 30

Post by JASPER » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:56 am

Hi

Surely there must be a way of getting a casual holiday working visa over the age of 30? I want to go to NZ and spend a year there travelling around, doing casual work to get me by. I dont want to have to get a visa which makes me work in one place for a year doing the job I am doing now. For years I have been focused on a career and training and now I just want a year out to do something different. Can you make a special plea to the NZ immigration, do they ever give out these visas to people over 30?

Thanks

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:03 pm

I am sure NZ have skilled migration based on points - I am not certain about permits for 'casual working'.

I recommend that you contact the NZ embassy/diplomatic post in your country as a starting point they may have the different types of Visas listed on their website

good luck
Where there is a will there is a way.