ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: thsnks fir reply, payslip

Post by pageup » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:29 pm

I want to send my pay slip to ukba so that they know. I am à tax payer, i thought this might Aldo increase my chance to get rc.

What else they will check before they issues me a rc... Coa rcved nov 2013_.so 6.months will be in 2014...

Please share your views.... Love you all...

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: please advise

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:22 am

Sending unnecessary documents or even trying to contact them unnecessarily can further complicate the case.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

pageup
Member of Standing

wife pregant now..

Post by pageup » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:17 am

Hello, how soon i should send médical report to ukba,, regarding my Wife pregant or shall i wait for their decsion forêt,,, does it marrer whether thé doctor report is from uk or France, because my Wife parents live in France,, so She will leave for France soon... Please advise..

And i am sorry if i make Any one upset by asking dame question, but ukba have made me little crazy,,, i am working now ad well, coa recved nov 2013;;.pleas advise.. love u all,, Very excited and worried now. Tjank you for all thé support

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: wife pregant now..

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am

You need to wait for the BABY to come out. Pregnancy doesn't make any difference.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:42 am

Ok,,, i thought it will make différence to my case,,, ok Any way i will wait for ukba,,, Any further advicse for me

pageup
Member of Standing

thank you

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Thank you for all thebsupport and advise

pageup
Member of Standing

application refused. silly resdon

Post by pageup » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello. Got replylu from ukba... They called my Wife employer, but some one at her work Saïd She does not work hère my Wife.. therefore ukba refused my application rc.

But my Wife works there. Tax going. Her employér is ready to give Any kind or lettre. Confirmation to ukba..

What is the best solution now my silictor Saïd,, we will makenew aapplication...now.. my Wife Aldo pregant,shall i Aldo send médical record,,, along with her payslips....please advisr

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: please advise new refusal

Post by pageup » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:17 am

People please advise me regarding thé new refusal. ... Solictor say if we van get à lettre from my Wife employer, tgen this shiuld be enough..

Do i have to go court now or just neeed to make new application to ukba . Please advise

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: application refused. silly resdon

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:06 am

pageup wrote:Hello. Got replylu from ukba... They called my Wife employer, but some one at her work Saïd She does not work hère my Wife.. therefore ukba refused my application rc.

But my Wife works there. Tax going. Her employér is ready to give Any kind or lettre. Confirmation to ukba..

What is the best solution now my silictor Saïd,, we will makenew aapplication...now.. my Wife Aldo pregant,shall i Aldo send médical record,,, along with her payslips....please advisr

Why did they said she don't work there anymore ?

anj03

Post by anj03 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:03 am

pageup wrote:People please advise me regarding thé new refusal. ... Solictor say if we van get à lettre from my Wife employer, tgen this shiuld be enough..

Do i have to go court now or just neeed to make new application to ukba . Please advise

Hi, there and sorry for hear about your refusal by my advice you can go for now appeal and reconsideration request if your wife employer give you letter because if u go for new application again its take at lest six months and if you going for appeal its also take near about 6 to 7 months so I think its good for you if go for appeal and reconsideration request might be you get early relax bro.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: application refused. silly resdon

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:16 pm

pageup wrote:Hello. Got replylu from ukba... They called my Wife employer, but some one at her work Saïd She does not work hère my Wife.. therefore ukba refused my application rc.

If you are saying truth that your wife is working and you given accurate employer contact details then how can someone else on your employer behalf respond to caseworker and not confirm the employment :shock: . Sending new application will not be wise as it start process again from stage zero. Appeal or/and reconsideration may work better.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 pm

What ia best possible solution now,, Wife employer reday to helto help me, by providing supporting lettre, for my Wife..

Solictor say court .appeal option better,, but ibviously This will cost $600, atleast barrister fées...

But thé court process scary, is re considération or new application better iptionn. Please advise,, i want to kill my self, because ukba had made my life hwllll

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 pm

your story really make all of us cry :cry: :cry: . But i not understand that as you said that you are living in UK from age 11 then went school and universities then why you not applied or eligible for indefinite leave (ILR) through 10 years - legal stay or 14 years - legal+illegal stay instead of trapped in these applications. And i also guess that your solicitor is just making you fool too (maybe i wrong about it but i guess so).
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

pageup
Member of Standing

i am unlucky

Post by pageup » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:18 am

Some of my stay was not légal last 12 years

Though i achieved every thing from This country except status which is most important

What shall i do now eea 2 application,,, court better or new application ukba ...Plz advuse. I have sapent so much Money on This issue but no use

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 am

I do not know your full circumstances, but it appears you just like ranting and ranting, you need to get a grip, you said you were educated to a degree level in this country you have not demonstrated any trait of that, there are others in far worse position than yours, they find one way or the other to sort themselves out, if you died because of documentation you certainly aren't getting sympathy at least from me, this matter I'm sure as affected you health-wise, UKBA aren't to blame, I agree they are mean and nasty bunch, but you shouldn't let that make you absolute crazy. You have not listened to any advice given to you on this thread, you always come back every week and post something almost irrelevant.

Get a Grip, be strong, try and get involve with anything that makes you happy, you will get your document only when you plan your life yourself and not leave it to lawyer or case worker. Read about your right as a family member of an EEA national, read case laws, get informed, get knowledge, I don't why I'm telling you all these because you would not take anything on board. May God help you.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:45 am

My advice maybe different but maybe more beneficial in long term run. Best is to check your eligibility for ILR on the basis of your long term stay because you are here since age 11 under 10 years legal stay or 14 years illegal stay or family route private life instead of eea2 for that again depend on eea national for 5 years.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: latest on my situation.

Post by pageup » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:15 pm

... My silictor lodged thé appeal for court...... But i want to go court and as well right make new re considération application to ukba... I hâte being in court,,,,

Please advise.. this is my last post now,,, i think i came to uk when i was 13 years and 4 months old..... I was born in 1988; came to uk june 2002

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:08 am

no more 14 yrs . You have to wait 20 years now

I recommend you stick to EEA route. More protection and right then going to UK route. UK route change every year but EEA ROUTE changed little since 2006

I remember recently another forum member EEA2 refused for same reason like you but later he applied with new information and they issued him 5 years residency . I can't find that post. If i do i will give you the link

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 am

Please do follow me that link.

Is it wise to appeal for a court hearing and tgen Aldo make make new application to ukba covering thé point they refused your application......

I hâte being in court... Its will be two years in april 2014;.since we leaving togerher. Durable patiner route...

Love you all. Thank u.

Please advise

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:16 am

pageup wrote:Please do follow me that link.

Is it wise to appeal for a court hearing and tgen Aldo make make new application to ukba covering thé point they refused your application......

I hâte being in court... Its will be two years in april 2014;.since we leaving togerher. Durable patiner route...

Love you all. Thank u.

Please advise

Hi, there and sorry for hear about your refusal by my advice you can go for now appeal and reconsideration request if your wife employer give you letter because if u go for new application again its take at lest six months and if you going for appeal its also take near about 6 to 7 months so I think its good for you if go for appeal and reconsideration request might be you get early relax bro.

pageup
Member of Standing

re consideration process?

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:33 pm

How does re considération process work eea 2.application??

I will have lettre of suuport, and my Wife latest payslips,,fro. My wifWife employer.. tax is going.... We have proff..but ukba say She does not work there,, they refused on this dessin.

Appeal alreadu lodged... I hâte being in court... My Wife is early prêgant... Pleadebadvise

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: re consideration process?

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:37 am

pageup wrote:How does re considération process work eea 2.application??

I will have lettre of suuport, and my Wife latest payslips,,fro. My wifWife employer.. tax is going.... We have proff..but ukba say She does not work there,, they refused on this dessin.

Appeal alreadu lodged... I hâte being in court... My Wife is early prêgant... Pleadebadvise

You again saying the same thing. blame her employer why they told home office she doesn't work there. They don't know her name ?

you can reconsider just send payslip, letter from the employer when she started working with the company ( with the company name, address, phone number and signature and stamp if they have )

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: do i need to pay

Post by pageup » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Do i need to pay 55 pound again to ukba to make new application... I am happy to pay 55 then pay 500 atleast for barristeir fées for court hearing... My silictor say we shiuld go court but i avoid court, because in court they can cime with issue,,, Any thing is possible in court. I will see my silictor next week and will beg him to submit new application ukba, while we already lodged for court hearing....... Hopefully by oct 2014, i will have My visa process complètes.. love you all and sorry for Any thing i Saïd repeadirtly... I need time off when my visa completed... Thank you.

Any further tips Let me know

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: please advise. again

Post by pageup » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:35 am

I got my Wife latest payslips and lettre of suuport from her employer, i will beg my silictor to submit new application again to ukba, but he insists submiting à new application is not à solution... I do not why, i will see him pwrsonally.to diwcuss it.

We already lodged à appeal in court for court hearing... But i wish ukba finish this marrer before thé court hearing. Is it possible..

Any other tips.

Thank you

pageup
Member of Standing

satisfied with solictor explanation.

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Just now waiting for court date .... And then we withdraw, from court... And then we make new application ukba by june. 2014.. he say now new application is nit wise...

I told him.. i percer new application thenb
Beinh in court... By june i Aldo have médical report my Wifepregant.

Is this strategy good