ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Ceremony Booking

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NOG
Member of Standing

Citizenship Ceremony Booking

Post by NOG » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:50 pm

After having automatically received a letter from the County Council inviting me for the citizenship ceremony, do I have to call them and confirm that I would be attending? The letter specifies the date of the ceremony so do I sit back and wait, or do I have to get in touch with them and confirm attendence?
I ask, since I am abroad at the moment. Thank you.

p2kin

Re: Citizenship Ceremony Booking

Post by p2kin » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Nothing wrong in calling them & checking should you feel so.. that would be best place to get you confirmed answer!!

NOG
Member of Standing

Re: Citizenship Ceremony Booking

Post by NOG » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 pm

I understand, however, I ask since I am abroad and in a very remote location in the himalayas! with barely one network signal bar, the call quality is very poor and I am just about able to get online after waiting for ages.
Hence, I ask people from experience whether they called the County Council to confirm the ceremony or no action is required. Many thanks.