ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Java developer + graduate + immigration?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hipodrom
Newly Registered

Java developer + graduate + immigration?

Post by hipodrom » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Hi everyone,
I am wondering is it hard to find a job as a graduate (junior) java developer. I would need to find it remotely, because I'm Polish and would move to England if succeded. Because of EU citizen I would not need many approvals for getting a job, but anyway I think its not easy to get a job with non-british address in my CV. Would it be possible? I expect at least 15k pounds annualy (if London maybe 20k) . Just for living and getting some experience. City doesn't matter.
To summarize , my question :
1. is it very hard to find a job remotely (but I don't mean remote job!) from other EU country with no experience?
2. or I would need to move to England for 1-2 months and then try to send some CVs with british address or visit some companies face-to-face.
thx in advance