ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status Update- After Appeal Allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

priyapiya

Re: Status Update- After Appeal Allowed

Post by priyapiya » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:17 pm

:evil: still waiting ............................

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Post by f.namxe » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Got my passport + BRP back... at last!!!

So my MP sent a letter to HO on 31 Jan. Got a reply back on Monday 3rd March from HO in response to MP's letter saying they would write to me within the next 4 weeks.
Got a call on Friday 7th March from my solicitor saying HO had sent my docs back. I'm so excited!!! :D :D :D

I'll advise if your appeal has been allowed and you've been waiting longer than 8 weeks, call your MP's constitutency office and ask them to help write the home office. HO has 20 working days to respond to your MP. I had my appeal allowed since October, so been waiting 3 months before contacting MP.
All the best to everyone waiting and thanks to everyone who's been contributing to this forum.
Cheers...

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi again
As per my previous posts
Appeal heard on 12/02/2014
Decision letter dated: 26/02/2014
Decision letter received: 03/03/14

Called FTT, today, they have not received anything from HO to challenge the decision of FTT. do you think the deadline for HO To challenge is finished and I am in safe zone till my final decision/visa comes from HO

Pls help

Tx in advance

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:30 pm

If FTT haven't recieved anything till now then it's fine, you are in relax zone. HO has only five days to appeal against the decission, which have been passed and till now FTT hasn't got anything from HO, so it's over now.
Wait for your BRP & documents in about 8-12 weeks.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Hopefully the pain is relieving nowwwwww. Let's finger cross

Tq for sharing

b.Ali
Newly Registered

Post by b.Ali » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Just to share with you guys received my passports today. Still waiting for BRP and other documents.

ppeal allowed : 07/01/2014
Received passports: 10/03/2014

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:47 pm

b.Ali wrote:Just to share with you guys received my passports today. Still waiting for BRP and other documents.

Wow - congrats! Im sure your BRP and docs will arrive soon :D
My appeal was allowed in Nov ... Still nothing

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Congrats Ali
Best wishes for ur bright future.

Let's CCC for me they allocated all points in the refusal letter n later I won the appeal. Donno whether it could be quicker or standard 8-12 weeks schedule again

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Congratulations Ali and all the best for future.

Regards

R
b.Ali wrote:Just to share with you guys received my passports today. Still waiting for BRP and other documents.

ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

b.Ali
Newly Registered

Post by b.Ali » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 am

Thankyou everyone.

Approval date on letter is 18 feb 2014. And i receive that yesterday..no BRP yet. I will email them today for that.

And bestof luck to everyone whose waiting. I hopenit wont take long for all now.

N thanks to all the forum members.
Cheers!

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -to-remain

One of my friends sent me this link saying that once the appeal is allowed, the lost side has got 10 days to challenge to UTT or 5 days to FTT

In that case do we need to wait for 10 days to see what has got in HO solicitors mind??

I know few members told now I am in safe zone as I my 5 day time is gone by now. But still worried reading at this article.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Tx :( :(

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:37 pm

It all depends on when HO has received the letter and once they recieve letter they have 5 working days to challenge further. So if I will be you, I will wait for 2 weeks atleast. And for ur satisfaction you can call up and find out about any update with ur decision. Good luck mate. Don't worry.

first2013

Post by first2013 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:48 am

is there any body who have won appeal in january and recive RC by now.

appeal hearing date:11/11/13
appeal allowd date:20/01/14
determination recive:30/01/14
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

aarnavi
Newly Registered

Post by aarnavi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 am

Any feb appeal success story?
I cannot see dec appeal success stories but not jan feb
anyone who is extremely lucky, please let us know

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my appeal story with you guys. I emailed the tribunal and their reply was:

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm that your appeal was successful and the judge’s decision outlining the reasons for this was sent to all applicable parties on 4/3/14, however we cannot deal with any queries regarding the issue of the visa.

It is the responsibility of the Home Office to grant any permission to remain in the United Kingdom. If after 6 weeks from the date of the judge’s decision being served, no correspondence has been received from the Home Office, then you should contact them directly by using the contact details below.

Tel: 0870 606 7766

Email: UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Hope this will help those of you still waiting and I will update as soon as I get any new info.

Applied 6th Sept 2012
Refused 22nd March 2013
Hearing 8th Jan 2014
Appeal allowed 6th March 2014, (Received determination )

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:17 am

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (37.67 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
I have gone through one of the threads

(http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 59269.html)

and this is what i noticed which is summarised above.

It seems to receive a letter from HO to challenge FTT decision it is better to wait 10 working days :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG. I cannot understand why such a long delay when it is only 5 working days allowed. Even though the postal service might take max of 3 working days to deliver it should not be more than 8 working days.

However as one of colleagues mentioned earlier, it seems we have to wait at least 2 weeks from the date we receive determination letter from FTT.

Hmmm donno when our wait will be ended.

any thoughts to share would be appreciated.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Thx @ dancingguy05 for sharing useful information.

Regarding delay and wait nothing much can be done as we all know how efficent HO is?

I called them yesterday to check if they have any update and u will not believe what they told me ? The only information they have is that my visa was refused in june 2013 and nothing after that is showing up in system ..... Forget abt someone updating the sytem that appeal is allowed ita not even showing that appeal was submitted in time.

After yesterday conversation i have lost all the hope of receiving brp or passport any sooner than 6 months.

Regards

dancingguy05 wrote:
Capture.JPG
I have gone through one of the threads

(http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 59269.html)

and this is what i noticed which is summarised above.

It seems to receive a letter from HO to challenge FTT decision it is better to wait 10 working days :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG. I cannot understand why such a long delay when it is only 5 working days allowed. Even though the postal service might take max of 3 working days to deliver it should not be more than 8 working days.

However as one of colleagues mentioned earlier, it seems we have to wait at least 2 weeks from the date we receive determination letter from FTT.

Hmmm donno when our wait will be ended.

any thoughts to share would be appreciated.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Must say this thread as been very helpful. Even though I applied in a different category (FLR-M), I used the timeline of successful appeal on here to set a time frame for myself.

Brief summary :

FTT APPEAL allowed in Sept 2013
HO appeal to UT in October (Permission granted)
UT hearing in DEC, appeal allowed again (decision orally within 20 mins)
Determination received first week of Feb..(UT judge forgot to sign determination)
Called HOPO unit (2 weeks after appeal allowed) and I was told no more appeal/file will be sent back to where decision was made
Started chasing by phone,fax, email, post-
BRP arrived March- 4 weeks after appeal allowed.

I will never wish this process of refusal/appeal on my enemy! I applied in Sep. 2012 and I appealed the decision exactly a year ago in a few days. It's has been a life draining process!!!
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Tx Rehan
Sorry to hear. Did u speak to ur solicitor????? Discuss with ur solicitor as they can boost up the process.

I called FTT today, confirmed nothing from HO to challenge as it has been 10working days since I received my determination letter from FTT. So in safe period. But now waiting game started.......... :cry:

Can anyone tell will HO take longer time again even though they awarded all points on the refusal letter?????

Tx in advance

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Hi guys

I received a reply from my local MP in the post today - I wrote to her last week and asked if she could assist me in tracking down my visa - I've been waiting around 15 weeks now after my appeal was allowed!

The reply that she received from the home office:

The appeal was allowed on 20 November 2013. This was followed by a HO appeal to the FTT which was refused in 11 December 2013. The HO the applied to the 2ndtier for an appeal which was not followed through.
Her case was therefore sent back to the casework team on the 23rd of February 2014. Once with the casework team they can finalize the details and return all the relevant forms to the applicant

I had no idea they made an appeal to the second tier tribunal - its the first I've heard of it!
Luckily it says that it was "not followed through"

Hopefully it doesn't take long now - Ive been waiting so long!

Do you think this is positive from here on onwards?

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi guys, I received my determination letter today. The decision is below can someone please tell me if I can vary my Tier 1 entrepreneur to Ilr long residence. Any help will be very much appreciated.

The appeal under the immigration rules is allowed on the basis, and to the extent, that the respondent's decision was not in accordance with the law and that the appellant's application awaits a proper decision.

No anonymity direction was sought and none is made.

Many thanks.

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:18 pm

"The HO the applied to the 2ndtier for an appeal which was not followed through."

Is that exactly how they have written the sentence? I wonder if it means they withdrew their appeal request from 2nd tier...

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:37 pm

KingNothing wrote:"The HO the applied to the 2ndtier for an appeal which was not followed through."

Is that exactly how they have written the sentence? I wonder if it means they withdrew their appeal request from 2nd tier...
Yes its written like that in the letter.
Im also wondering about that - it either got withdrawn, or not accepted by the 2nd TT - or I hope thats what it means! :?

She said she will do frequent follow ups on the situation - shes been such an amazing help!

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi, I just found this new S 3C and 3D guidance, thought it might be helpful. I am going to ask a stupid question now, please answer me stress is making me stupid. Does '' respondent's ie HO decision was not in accordance with the law'' mean the decision was unlawful. Thanks so much.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 1.0EXT.pdf

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Mrs.P wrote:Hi, I just found this new S 3C and 3D guidance, thought it might be helpful. I am going to ask a stupid question now, please answer me stress is making me stupid. Does '' respondent's ie HO decision was not in accordance with the law'' mean the decision was unlawful. Thanks so much.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 1.0EXT.pdf
Hi

AAs far as I understand - that is what it means yes
Mine said the exact same thing and my appeal was allowed
They then appealed to the FFT and to the 2nd TT