ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview on 17 march! Boom Boom

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TSAZ

Interview on 17 march! Boom Boom

Post by TSAZ » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:23 pm

hi all
i have interview on 17 march in Sheffield.
any advises are highly well come
thanks

sam0300

Re: Interview on 17 march! Boom Boom

Post by sam0300 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

well , i can only say... Best of Luck.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 am

TSAZ wrote:hi all
thanks
Hi.. I will answer your questions here so that others will also benefit from them.

The first question they ask is : What is your immigration history? You have to tell them the year you came, on what visa you came and how and when you switched to other categories of visa.

Next question, what have you been doing since you got your PSW?
List the jobs you did during your PSW and if you visited your country during your PSW, you should tell them. I did.

The main part is when they ask about your business. If you give them a clear picture of your business, your interviewer will not have much to ask you. My interview got over in less than 45 minutes with about 20 questions.

Tell them what you do and how you do it. If you have shown a running business, they will expect you to know your business in detail. Know your business plan well and you should be able to justify the figures in financial plan if asked.

Please study your business plan.

Next they ask is about market research. What they basically want to know is what information did you gather before starting this business? Tell them why you chose this business. Do you have any experience in it, are you qualified for that business, do you know who the competitors are, in what way are you better than the competitors? who are the regulatory bodies? have you contacted them and taken more information?

Since I did my own market research, I had everything at the tip of my tongue and it helped. The interviewer cut short the interview and did not ask more than 20 questions.

The last question was about funding. Who funded and why? (what they want to find out, is that money really accessible to you or are you faking it?)

What I learnt from my own experience is that they call only those for interview whose genuineness they suspect (remember 245DD(h)). Yet, they give you a chance to prove you are genuine. So the onus lies on you to prove you are genuine.

Be confident. Be enthusiastic about your business. Its your business and you must be proud about it.

Practice speaking as if you are in front of the interviewer. Practice helps.
I hope this helps.

Best of luck to you and all those whose interview is scheduled.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:12 am

mohammed1980 wrote:
TSAZ wrote:hi all
thanks
Hi.. I will answer your questions here so that others will also benefit from them.

The first question they ask is : What is your immigration history? You have to tell them the year you came, on what visa you came and how and when you switched to other categories of visa.

Next question, what have you been doing since you got your PSW?
List the jobs you did during your PSW and if you visited your country during your PSW, you should tell them. I did.

The main part is when they ask about your business. If you give them a clear picture of your business, your interviewer will not have much to ask you. My interview got over in less than 45 minutes with about 20 questions.

Tell them what you do and how you do it. If you have shown a running business, they will expect you to know your business in detail. Know your business plan well and you should be able to justify the figures in financial plan if asked.

Please study your business plan.

Next they ask is about market research. What they basically want to know is what information did you gather before starting this business? Tell them why you chose this business. Do you have any experience in it, are you qualified for that business, do you know who the competitors are, in what way are you better than the competitors? who are the regulatory bodies? have you contacted them and taken more information?

Since I did my own market research, I had everything at the tip of my tongue and it helped. The interviewer cut short the interview and did not ask more than 20 questions.

The last question was about funding. Who funded and why? (what they want to find out, is that money really accessible to you or are you faking it?)

What I learnt from my own experience is that they call only those for interview whose genuineness they suspect (remember 245DD(h)). Yet, they give you a chance to prove you are genuine. So the onus lies on you to prove you are genuine.

Be confident. Be enthusiastic about your business. Its your business and you must be proud about it.

Practice speaking as if you are in front of the interviewer. Practice helps.
I hope this helps.

Best of luck to you and all those whose interview is scheduled.
thanks bro, much appreciated your answers

sam321

Post by sam321 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Hi
Did you give detailed answer about the regulatory bodies? Or you have just given them names with whom you are registered?

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 pm

sam321 wrote:Hi
Did you give detailed answer about the regulatory bodies? Or you have just given them names with whom you are registered?
If this question is for me, let me tell you, I gave the names of regulatory bodies with a detailed description of the regulatory bodies, what role they play as a regulatory body and the annual fee I have to pay them.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 pm

mohammed1980 wrote:
If this question is for me, let me tell you, I gave the names of regulatory bodies with a detailed description of the regulatory bodies, what role they play as a regulatory body and the annual fee I have to pay them.
Aoa mohammed1980
is it possible for you to answer these questions.

Q: how much potential profit do you expect this year?
Q: what does mean cash from receivable.
Q:what is monthly revenue break-even
Q: what does mean by fixed assets
Q:how come rent and rates and deposit come upto £22,000 of any office for 1 year.
Q: what is direct cost of sale.
that's all

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:12 pm

TSAZ wrote:
mohammed1980 wrote:
Aoa mohammed1980
is it possible for you to answer these questions.

Q: how much potential profit do you expect this year?
Q: what does mean cash from receivable.
Q:what is monthly revenue break-even
Q: what does mean by fixed assets
Q:how come rent and rates and deposit come upto £22,000 of any office for 1 year.
Q: what is direct cost of sale.
that's all
I have answered these questions in the other thread started by you.

All the best for your interview. Be confident, do your best and leave the rest to God.