ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 appeal due in june

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bogboss

tier 4 appeal due in june

Post by bogboss » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 am

hi I m writing on behalf of my friend .she was refused tier 4 because she could not submit Her Cas due to previous college revoked with in 60 days time period given by home office . now appeal is due in june 2014 can we fight justify that Cas was not issued that time student language test was expired meanwhile when she was preparing her maintaining bank statements .no college was admitting her because does not have original passport .ALL examination bodies denied home office authorised photocopy..now what can she do if very likely appeal got dismissed .

Greenie
Respected Guru

Re: tier 4 appeal due in june

Post by Greenie » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 am

So, to be clear: when she made her tier 4 application, she didn't have an unconditional offer to study at another college, a CAS or an up to date English language test? Does she have any of those things now?

bogboss

Post by bogboss » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:12 pm

she was accepted on conditional bases that she is awaiting her English test results . she provided conditional letter by a college .

bogboss

Post by bogboss » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:38 pm

please any options available to her to continue her studies after appeal dismissed .can she apply new application tier 4 ?

bogboss

Post by bogboss » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 pm

please any professional advice ?

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Your post is confusing. Now she went for the appeal that means she has her passport with her because HO have returned her application after refusing visa, or they did not send it yet? If they sent her the certified copy of the passport I know lots of colleges would accept the student and issue CAS if she meets all the other criteria. So now the question is whether she is meeting orther criteria or not. As far as I can see she is not meeting the criteria as she went for the appeal and does not have any valid English test report and that's why no one is issuing her CAS not that she does not have her original passport with her.

If her appeal got refused as far I know she would get some time to make a new application. So if she get the CAS from some college or university and maintaining the fund for fresh application and has a valid English test report I think she would be fine. By the way if she still did not do her English test ask her to do it.

bogboss

Post by bogboss » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:50 pm

few things to clarify that Ho did not return her original passport . the reason why she could not produce a cas to Ho within 60 days time period that her ceretified passport copy was not enough to take english test big names as ielts and tofel and other bodies denied that photocopy .could not sit in english test .somehow she did managed toeic english test but it was too late to results to produce .so she sent conditional offer letter so it got refused by Ho .now what should she fight at immigration appeal?how many days after she can send new application if appeal dissmiss .

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 am

She needs an English test or forget getting a visa. Look up for the list of test providers a d enquire if they would accept a certified copy avoid "big" names like toefl ielts

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 am

bogboss wrote:few things to clarify that Ho did not return her original passport . the reason why she could not produce a cas to Ho within 60 days time period that her ceretified passport copy was not enough to take english test big names as ielts and tofel and other bodies denied that photocopy .could not sit in english test .somehow she did managed toeic english test but it was too late to results to produce .so she sent conditional offer letter so it got refused by Ho .now what should she fight at immigration appeal?how many days after she can send new application if appeal dissmiss .
As you said she did TOEIC so under the current circumstances she would not be able to use that one. HO is already have issued the statement that student can go for any other English test by using the HO certified copy of passport. As I have mentioned earlier tell your friend to go for the test, start thinking about the maintenance fund and looking for the educational institute. I am not quite sure how long they will give you if the appeal is not successful but if she already take the preparation it would be easier for her at that time

bogboss

Post by bogboss » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:45 pm

shaq
hi I have got your point ' as per your advice she must do lanuage test 'prepare herself for fresh application what about the court hearing .she has to withdraw her apeal before submitting new application or she can submit while apeal is dur ?