ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Counter signatory query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nionlight
Member of Standing

Counter signatory query

Post by nionlight » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Hello friends,

Got a silly question. If it was answered before, I apologise :P In the countersignature section (10th section) there is a line saying

" I confirm that I have known the person named in section 2, or in the case of a child, the adult filling in section 9 (insert their name)"

so do I need to put my name ? or is it only for child's application? Thanks for your reply..

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Counter signatory query

Post by nionlight » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Can any one please reply? Planning to apply for passport soon. :roll:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Counter signatory query

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:14 pm

If you are the person named in Section 2, your Referee needs to write your name on the referee page. You should not be completing the referee page. The referee should complete it with the relevant details and sign it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.