ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit For Denmark From Pakistan---ADVICE ASAP.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naumanmumtaz

EEA Family Permit For Denmark From Pakistan---ADVICE ASAP.

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi there,
Just wondering what form I need to fill for EEA Family Permit/Visa for denamrk from Pakistan. I am UK citizen living in Denmark and want to apply for my wife and child to join me here.
I have been told that simply fill Schengen visa from and then someone said its EU-FA1 Form so I am bit confused. EU-FA1 says its for Application for family reunification with a spouse who is a Danish citizen under EU law
http://www.nyidanmark.dk/resources.ashx ... use_eu.pdf

But I am not Danish I am British so which form should I fill or both of these are incorrect??
Anyone can guide to me it and/or send me direct link to app form that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA Family Permit For Denmark From Pakistan---ADVICE ASA

Post by chaoclive » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 am

A normal tourist visa will suffice. I had my spouse apply for this when he went to the Netherlands. The Denmark VFS Global visa processing centre should be able to tell you which documents you need to supply. Alternatively, you can search in Google for their website.

toofan
Member of Standing

Re: EEA Family Permit For Denmark From Pakistan---ADVICE ASA

Post by toofan » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 pm

simple Schengen visa form .and if you need any information always call the relevant embassy like Danish embassy Islamabad or where you submitting application . you can ask further information through telephone or by email .
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>