ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Processed within 14 working days 50k Psw route !!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oluwaseun89
Newly Registered

Visa Processed within 14 working days 50k Psw route !!!

Post by oluwaseun89 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:11 am

Psw Visa exp date 27/07/2014
No solicitor or visa agent used . Documents were prepared using past success stories and refusal from the forum

Line of Business : Software Testing Consultant
Application sent in the post 25th Feb 2014
Application received by home office on 26th Feb 2014
Acknowledgement and biometrics received 3rd march 2014
Biometrics submitted on 6th march 2014
Documents & Approval letter returned 17th march 2014

List of documents submitted to support application
Tier 1 Entrepreneur-Application Form
2 Passport Photograph signed on the back
2* passports (old and new)
Professional registration with trade body (British computer society)
Personal CV printed on company letter head

2* Business Contracts printed on company letter head
Virtual office invoices indicating were company is currently trading
Business banking welcome letter
3*Invoices to client printed on company letter head
Business Banking statement with invoice mappings
Company Website Printouts
Business insurance certificate and invoice
CT41G letter from HMRC
Company Appointment report (CAR)
On-line Advertisement print out (Yell,contractors register)
Business cards
Rack Cards as opposed to brochures

Business plan 44 pages including the following information(Executive summary , Directors profile and Principal experience , product and services offered ,Future services and projected direct cost for future services, Competitor analysis , Entry barriers, swot analysis , contingency plan, Market research , market segmentation and market needs , business approach, Financial forecast , profit and loss statement , balance sheet , personnel plan , investment plan etc. )

It would also be useful to explain how you came about the figures in the forecast . Also try and tailor your financials i.e. (cash flow assumptions , profit loss , revenue forecast etc) so that it is reflected in you business account statement .This would clear any doubt about your forecasts . To write the plan I purchased Live plan.

Maintenance funds held in an ISA account - Statement provided as proof covering 90 days
Investment funds £50000 held for 1 month in a saving account : Bank statement and letter from bank confirming the balance
Bank statement mapping the source of the 50000 from current account also submitted
University degree certificate and transcript to satisfy English language requirement
Prepaid special delivery envelope to track my application

All documents were placed in a portfolio and labelled with post it notes to reduce stress
Business plan was bounded with the company logo and mission statement on the front to portray a professional finish

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Visa Processed within 14 working days 50k Psw route !!!

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 am

Well Done mate.

Money in personal account and business account statments with good busines plan always impacts strongly .

unto1

Post by unto1 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Congratulation seun. Well done. I need some clarification, Contact me on aliyahabijo@gmail.com.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Congrats mate . Welcome to forum as you joined it today.

oluwaseun89
Newly Registered

Post by oluwaseun89 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:59 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:Congrats mate . Welcome to forum as you joined it today.
Thanks Bro.

oluwaseun89
Newly Registered

Post by oluwaseun89 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:01 pm

unto1 wrote:Congratulation seun. Well done. I need some clarification, Contact me on aliyahabijo@gmail.com.
contact me on here so every one can gain from you enquiry

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:29 pm

@ oluwaseun89, congratulations. You did a pretty good job in your documentation.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

getlee
Newly Registered

Post by getlee » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:01 pm

You did a pretty good job. It shows how much work you put in with how well you explained the process. Congrats

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:09 am

Congrats bro. Well Done !!

oluwaseun89
Newly Registered

Post by oluwaseun89 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:32 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ oluwaseun89, congratulations. You did a pretty good job in your documentation.
Thank you Ola . Took abit of time but I Got there eventually !!

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi oluwaseun89

Please can you tell what document did you show to confirm the source of investment funds (£50,000) in your account. What was the content of the document?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

raghava5254
Newly Registered

Post by raghava5254 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:09 am

hi i am thinking to apply on 25th of march, but my situation is waiting for business banking welcome letter, and 50000 bank statement. shall i post my application first and send these two documents later? is it possible or nor? i heard that if any document is missing, home office will reduce the fee and application is rejected is that true?
if i want to send the remaining documents after i submit application could you please tell me the process? much appreciate for ur help.

oluwaseun89
Newly Registered

Post by oluwaseun89 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:59 am

Entreprenuersweare wrote:Hi oluwaseun89

Please can you tell what document did you show to confirm the source of investment funds (£50,000) in your account. What was the content of the document?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
The 50k investment funds was held in a savings account . If the money is held in a savings account you would need to show how the money got into the savings account in the first place i.e (When money is transferred from source to destination it shows the account number and sort code of the payee) . The money was transferred from my current account (Source) into my saving (Destination)and I have provided the home office with these two statement clearly indicating the source of the transfer into the saving . so the answer your question in a nutshell (UK BANK STATEMENTS FOR BOTH CURRENT AND SAVINGS ACCOUNTS -source and destination)
Last edited by oluwaseun89 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oluwaseun89
Newly Registered

Post by oluwaseun89 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:10 pm

raghava5254 wrote:hi i am thinking to apply on 25th of march, but my situation is waiting for business banking welcome letter, and 50000 bank statement. shall i post my application first and send these two documents later? is it possible or nor? i heard that if any document is missing, home office will reduce the fee and application is rejected is that true?
if i want to send the remaining documents after i submit application could you please tell me the process? much appreciate for ur help.

General rule of thump from my understanding If you are applying for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa you should demonstrate a level of professionalism i.e(sending complete documentation) you might as well wait and send the complete documentation shows that you are not desperate and you took time to prepare for the application .

Giving the case worker the added benefit to request more information is putting yourself in a loophole . The welcome letter for the business bank account is not mandatory only send what is necessary (If you are sending a business bank statement that is OK , and i am sure this can be printed in branch and stamped accordingly) In terms of reduced fees home office doesn't provide such unless your a national from the discounted countries see the application page for more details.

fexnok
Newly Registered

Post by fexnok » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Thanks a lot for posting your experience and congratulations for getting your visa approved.

I see that you kept your maintenance funds in an ISA is that a cash ISA?
I'm concerned because I'm on the same situation, £900 are in a Cash ISA with Barclays but according to the guidance they do not accept ISAs.

Could you clarify this?

Thanks

oluwaseun89
Newly Registered

Post by oluwaseun89 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 pm

fexnok wrote:Thanks a lot for posting your experience and congratulations for getting your visa approved.

I see that you kept your maintenance funds in an ISA is that a cash ISA?
I'm concerned because I'm on the same situation, £900 are in a Cash ISA with Barclays but according to the guidance they do not accept ISAs.

Could you clarify this?

Thanks
The policy guidance doesn't mention anything about having your "maintenance funds" in an ISA. I also bank with Barclay's and I submitted MY ISA Bank statement . An ISA is also a savings Account . However Having said this the policy guidance states that ISA'S cannot be used for the investment funds. Hope this clears the air a bit .

fexnok
Newly Registered

Post by fexnok » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:03 pm

You have save me a headache. You're right. I checked the guidance and I was reading it wrong. What the guidance refers is for the investment money, not the maintenance funds.

99. The total amount of available money must be either at least £200,000; or at least £50,000, as
applicable. If the money is held in several financial institutions, you must supply a statement
from each institution. The money must be in cash in the account. We will not accept Individual Savings
Accounts (ISAs) or assets such as stocks and shares;

Thank you!!