ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VIsa Update on HO withdraw their decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atif786
Member of Standing

VIsa Update on HO withdraw their decision

Post by Atif786 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:12 am

Hi,
you all are requested to kindly update your visa status or progress on the case after HO withdrew their decision.

date Decision Withdrew : 20/Jan/2013
Called UKBA , they said, application has not been completed yet, kindly share your experiences so far after withdrawal or anything else can be done to expedite the process?

Thanks
Atif

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Re: VIsa Update on HO withdraw their decision

Post by prem_singh123 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:27 am

Appeal withdrawn from HO in September 2013.
Business partner got passport n BRP with visa 2 days ago but no news on my application till date. May be tomorrow or by Friday I get my documents and BRP as well. Will update accordingly

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:40 am

thanks for the reply, you'll get it soon hopefully, kindly keep us updated, even if you get someone else's new who is not on this forum.
Atif

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:42 am

In September together for both team member on day of hearing

sheena121
Newly Registered

mine permission appeal to upper tribunal is refused

Post by sheena121 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:07 pm

i apply for tier1 entreprenuer visa refused ,due to false bank statement ,i was pregrant 9 months in my hearing time in behalf of me nobody attend the court , then apply for permission to appeal in upper triibunal court there also i got refusal ,no further appeaal in court of appeal ,then i seen one solicitor, he told me to apply in judicial reviewi it will cost £2500 overall,, can yu give any advice about judicial review ,i am with husband and three children one son born in uk and lived in uk upto 3 and 2 month's ,now he started to go to pre school and my edaughter she is also going to school she is in 5th class studing in uk ,but born in india any application we can made under human rights for children please advice

Shah286

Post by Shah286 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi HO withdrwan appeal on 8th jan 2015 after that still waiting

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: mine permission appeal to upper tribunal is refused

Post by bruteforce » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:17 pm

sheena121 wrote:i apply for tier1 entreprenuer visa refused ,due to false bank statement ,i was pregrant 9 months in my hearing time in behalf of me nobody attend the court , then apply for permission to appeal in upper triibunal court there also i got refusal ,no further appeaal in court of appeal ,then i seen one solicitor, he told me to apply in judicial reviewi it will cost £2500 overall,, can yu give any advice about judicial review ,i am with husband and three children one son born in uk and lived in uk upto 3 and 2 month's ,now he started to go to pre school and my edaughter she is also going to school she is in 5th class studing in uk ,but born in india any application we can made under human rights for children please advice
not a chance in your case. You cannot use the issue of human rights here and expect to win. Sorry