ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

esol trouble

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abc111
BANNED

esol trouble

Post by abc111 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Hi
I have beem trying to arrange esol for my wife and we have found a college in the area which will be able to offer us training provided we are eligible for european discount bases on our ilr.

i have following questions:

The qualification has been assessed and she is above level 3 but they are saying that she will need to take 12 weeks classes before they can award the certificate but they will be able to issue a letter to home office if we apply at earlier date before course duration. Will such letter be acceptible by home office?

Is there any quick route we can go through to get the certificate quickly? We live in Norfolk area and away from london.

Thanks.

abc111
BANNED

Re: esol trouble

Post by abc111 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 am

I will appreciate the replies as we are indeed in the thick of this issue.

Thanks.

humanvoid

Re: esol trouble

Post by humanvoid » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:59 am

Why do not you go and sit B1 exam (PET) and do not bother with courses? With little self-education, it should be relatively easy to pass it. Courses are expensive and sounds like those folks are after your money.