ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Application form filling help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CD_April2013ILR

AN Application form filling help

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi,

I am filing the AN application form for naturalisation. Can you please help me in answering the below questions.

1Q) I have my 3 yrs degree from India, and giving 30 points for my qualificaition and 10 points for language assessment. So I am planning to send my degree certificate, Medium of instruction certificate and PBS document. But was struck which option to select in the application form for question 1.22

Should I select
i)UK NARIC has confirmed that the qualification was taught or researched in English
or
ii)the qualification was taught or researched in the UK or a majority English Speaking Country (other than canada)

2Q) And on Page 9 question 2.3, is it ok if we mention just UK for the below question or do we need to write any matter there

Please tell us in which country you intend to have your main home if you are naturalised.

3Q) And on Page 16 should I tick 6.7 option
6.7 I declare that, although I do not meet all of the statutory requirements for naturalisation, I believe that, in view of the following special circumstances, the Home Secretary should treat me as fulfilling those requirements or waive the need in my case to fulfill them.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
CD

kalrah
Newly Registered

Re: AN Application form filling help

Post by kalrah » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Mate I haeve the same query about language requirements. Let me know if u find out. U can call me on 0750 342 3350

lasthurdle22
Newly Registered

Post by lasthurdle22 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Buddy,

I have the same question for 6.7, I meet all the criteria, so what does one do with 6.7 ?? I am hoping you get some answers

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 pm

It means you are applying for discretion as you have not fulfilled some of the requirements. If your application is fine and you meet all the requirements than do not tick 6.7.
I am sometimes wrong.

lasthurdle22
Newly Registered

Post by lasthurdle22 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 am

Once again Milan thanks for helping out

CD_April2013ILR

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Gurus / Seniors / Experienced,

Can anyone please answer my first two questions. I need to complete my application form. My date with NCS is coming near.

Thank you

Regards
CD

kalrah
Newly Registered

Post by kalrah » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Type naric english in the search of immigration board website and u will get answer for question 1q