ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO withdraw their decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: HO withdraw their decision

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:29 pm

you have completed your 10 years and status of your application is now in process with Home office in such a situation as this your lawyer should let you know that since the withdrawal on Home office part took place your application back in process as it was at the 1st place before the refusal it now enables you to apply for ILR by varying your current application.

without waiting what home office says what on what you should rather apply for ILR (be varying your current application) with no further delays if the situation is as I wrote above.
thanks,

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Hi All,

Has anyone got their approval or any query from Home Office since their appeal withdrawn from hearing?

Mine was withdrawn in November since no reply. What a waste of time we are facing?

Kind regards.

lh07
Newly Registered

Post by lh07 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:21 pm

As a result of my local MP's intervention, a HO minister informed in Dec, 2013 that the case was placed in 'Reconsider' department.

While I tried to understand 'Reconsideration' in HO website, I found the following:

Effect of fresh application:

Any request for a reconsideration of a decision made on or after 09 July 2013 will be rejected if you make a fresh application for limited or indefinite leave to remain. It will be rejected regardless of whether the reconsideration request is made before or after the fresh application is made.

So, there is no way to apply with a fresh application.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:32 pm

you also in-need of understanding the difference between varying a current application and making a fresh(new) application.
Home Office can not change the type(category) of application without your written consent(signature) is what I mean by varying a current application if you consult a different lawyer you come up with a different conclusion everything that I am saying benefits you not me.
thanks,

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Any more news guys.. Anyone else got reply after appeal successful or withdrawn.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:07 am

I am absolutely happy this morning and all glory to Jesus because I got a call from my solicitor that my visa has been approved.
I applied Feb 15th, 2013,
Refused June 5th, 2013
Appealed and hearing date was August 5th, 2013
Home office withdrawn Original Decision July 30th, 2013
Waited and waited no info from HO, oh! it was frustrating.
Went to see my local MP 2nd Feb, 2014 regarding the issue and was promised they will chase it up for me.
Approval received 7th Feb, 2014....... Time scale 12months.
To many of my friends and all well wishers waiting and Trusting God for their Visa, hold on to God and keep your faith intact knowing that He alone can do it and He will never let you down. Thank you Jesus you have prove to me that you are dependable.
:D :D :D

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:08 am

itk wrote:I am absolutely happy this morning and all glory to Jesus because I got a call from my solicitor that my visa has been approved.
I applied Feb 15th, 2013,
Refused June 5th, 2013
Appealed and hearing date was August 5th, 2013
Home office withdrawn Original Decision July 30th, 2013
Waited and waited no info from HO, oh! it was frustrating.
Went to see my local MP 2nd Feb, 2014 regarding the issue and was promised they will chase it up for me.
Approval received 7th Feb, 2014....... Time scale 12months.
To many of my friends and all well wishers waiting and Trusting God for their Visa, hold on to God and keep your faith intact knowing that He alone can do it and He will never let you down. Thank you Jesus you have prove to me that you are dependable.
:D :D :D

Congrats!
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Hi everyone,

Any update on receiving approval or BRP after appeal withdrawn?

Regards.

csquare
Newly Registered

Post by csquare » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Any update after appeal withdrawn by Homeoffice?

samz98

Post by samz98 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

no waiting since nov

csquare
Newly Registered

Post by csquare » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Thanks for update!!!
I m also waiting since November!

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:07 am

csquare wrote:Thanks for update!!!
I m also waiting since November!
saraswat1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 am

hi
i applied my ent visa 26 nov 2012 but got refusal on aprail contact number missing on contracr appealed through solictor and got very long date 22 nov 2013 but withdrawn by home offic eon hering date witing sine 3 months but i need to travel back home bcoz my grandfather died i couldnt go and visit so i called one day to ukba luckily that lady was very polite and coprative so i explained her my situation that my grandfather expired i need to travel back bcoz my father is also not well she write dow everything and she assured me that she will pass this message to caseworker and she suggested that u send any supporting document to home office so they can fasten your visa process i did so i send ukba death certificate of my father and requested to process my visa asap and that lady also called me that i had discussion with ur caseworker uthey conveyed message that i should not book my tickets bcoz they cant give any timframe but they will try thier best bcoz i work away fom my permanent adress my brother called me that thers is one letter stating that ukba wants to process my visa but they dont have my passport am surprise that isend my passport with my appliction and with my refual letter also i did not get my passport back so why they are asking agin for passport while my passport is with them may be they lost my passport or it is another trick of home office pls help me guys i want to travel back home asap what should i do now thanks looking forward o=your help
saraswat1

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Any update since appeal withdrawn?

Whats going on with HO. Any guesses for what causing delays after appeal withdrawn????

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello friends,

Any updates guys since appeal withdrawn from the tribunal.

Thanks

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:41 am

alpharomeo wrote:Hello friends,

Thanks
hi
i once again rebrush ur memories my appeal was withdrawn on 22 november after that still i am waiting for my brp my grandfather died u people know whole story they asked me for my passport i replied them that my passport is with them i am calling them two times in a week to chase my appliction and i contacted my mp also bcoz its so long am waiting for my brp and passport from mp office lady assured me that she will chase my case and she will call to ho and she called me back that she called me back and said that may be she will get any update till friday and apart from that home office send emil to my client to verify my contract he was out of uk so when he came he confirmed that they send email on 4th of march to confirm contract and gave him 10 working days he confirmed on 12 march so now i hope i will get visa soon but can say 100 percnt bcoz u know its hooooooooooooooo offiiiiiiice finger crosse pls give ur comment on my situation

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:10 am

saraswat1 wrote:

Thanks
hi
i once again rebrush ur memories my appeal was withdrawn on 22 november after that still i am waiting for my brp my grandfather died u people know whole story they asked me for my passport i replied them that my passport is with them i am calling them two times in a week to chase my appliction and i contacted my mp also bcoz its so long am waiting for my brp and passport from mp office lady assured me that she will chase my case and she will call to ho and she called me back that she called me back and said that may be she will get any update till friday and apart from that home office send emil to my client to verify my contract he was out of uk so when he came he confirmed that they send email on 4th of march to confirm contract and gave him 10 working days he confirmed on 12 march so now i hope i will get visa soon but can say 100 percnt bcoz u know its hooooooooooooooo offiiiiiiice finger crosse pls give ur comment on my situation
hi

i am happy to inform u that today i gotcall from case worker that she has decided my case and she sent my passport by royal mail and i will get my brp after 6 to 7 days hopefully i will get my passport tommorrow am very happy my timeline is as follows
1-applied from psw route on 26 november
2-got rfusal on 4 aprail
3-appealed on apral month may be 6 aprail
4-got hearing date on 22 november
5-start chasing on feburary mid
6 called to ukba home office inquiry number several times in week
7 -send death certificate of my grandfather
8-goton 24 feb one letter from home office they asked for my passport
9-i replied them that my passport is with them
10- 4 of march my third party got email to confirm my contract( basically i made contract to provide them services as u all know service contract)
11-third party means my customer cofirm contract on 12 of march
12-14 march i got call from home office case worker that she dispatched my all documents and passport and after 6 to 7 days i will get my brp as well
i really greatfull to this immigration board.com this forum gave me streagnth and patience that one day i will get my visa and i am thankfull to all guys who helped me specially olasukanami and so many i cant remember if u gays need any advice i am always 24/7 happy to help u

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Many congratulation my dear,

Sorry to hear about your grand father, may God rest his soul in heavens. But the hurdle is over and enjoy the rest of the LTR and hope that you would be a prosperous entrepreneur in future. Hope we will hear something soon as well.

Congratulations again & Regards.

saraswat1 wrote:
saraswat1 wrote:

Thanks
hi
hi

i am happy to inform u that today i gotcall from case worker that she has decided my case and she sent my passport by royal mail and i will get my brp after 6 to 7 days hopefully i will get my passport tommorrow am very happy my timeline is as follows
1-applied from psw route on 26 november
2-got rfusal on 4 aprail
3-appealed on apral month may be 6 aprail
4-got hearing date on 22 november
5-start chasing on feburary mid
6 called to ukba home office inquiry number several times in week
7 -send death certificate of my grandfather
8-goton 24 feb one letter from home office they asked for my passport
9-i replied them that my passport is with them
10- 4 of march my third party got email to confirm my contract( basically i made contract to provide them services as u all know service contract)
11-third party means my customer cofirm contract on 12 of march
12-14 march i got call from home office case worker that she dispatched my all documents and passport and after 6 to 7 days i will get my brp as well
i really greatfull to this immigration board.com this forum gave me streagnth and patience that one day i will get my visa and i am thankfull to all guys who helped me specially olasukanami and so many i cant remember if u gays need any advice i am always 24/7 happy to help u

wafi2611
Newly Registered

FLR(O) discremation leavea HO withdrawal appeal

Post by wafi2611 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 am

hi i came in 2009 as Tier-4 student with my as husband he is my dependent applied in September 2012 FLR(O) Discrimination leave HO refuse my application in oct-2013 they allowed me to appeal and HO withdrawal the appeal in 17-March 2014 what will be next step ? and how long it will be take for the new decision ?

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi all,
Just an update. As you all know that my and my business partner visa was refused and on appeal day Home Office withdraw their decision in September.
My business partner has got his passport and biometric couple of days back but my solicitor didn't receive anything yet for my application.
Do I need to worry?
Thanks in advance.

faruque
Newly Registered

Post by faruque » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Hi guys, I'm in new in this forum. I applied last year 4th of April . Then in May I got refused . And I appealed against their decision . I had hearing in 20th January but they withdrawn their decision 13th January. And two weeks back they send me a letter to my lawyer that they need some documents more. First one was 3rd party sponsor letter then advertisement evidence, and lawyer letter. I already send those documents . Now I'm worried about it. Will you please advise me what shall I do? Thanks in advance.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:46 am

Hi,
Help me please

Applied on the 11th of Jan 2013
PSW : 50 K route

got refusal on the April 25th 2013

reason for refusal: CAR not submitted
2) contract not submitted however submitted invoices.

i admit i forgot to submit the contract however as far as contracts are concerned, i submitted 3 service level agreement along with the invoice on the top of each contract, i recon they didn't pay attention to the attached contracts under the invoices each consisting of 14 pages.
anyway i challenged the decision and got a hearing date of 20th of Jan 2014 and Home office withdrew their decision on the hearing day, now after 2 months of withdrawal i have received a letter from Home office asking me to submit Current appointment report and contracts, it says you have submitted the invoices but we need contracts, i think again they have failed to look at the attached contract papers.

my confusion is what should i send them
new current appointment report or the one which i forgot to submit, but the old one is the printed copy from companies house website not the one ordered over the phone by paying £3, however i have already ordered the new one and should be receiving tomorrow, should i send both or the new one?
2) as far as contracts are concerned should i send them the renewed one or the old one which was submitted with the application ?
old one got expired in the month of june 2013 as it was 6 months contracts, now renewed ones are valid until june 2014.
which one should i send new one or the old one?
3) what excatly they are looking in the contract as my company is an IT networking company and i have clients those who are small business not tech savy, so i set up their small network and other stuff whcih was mentioned in the original contracts, anything else or specific HO is looking for in the contracts?
kindly reply ASAP as i have to send all the docs by the 1st of April.
Atif

faruque
Newly Registered

Post by faruque » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi Guys,
the grace of almighty of allah i got my visa and other documents today. hope you guys will get your one very soon. thanks every one.

aaira
Newly Registered

Post by aaira » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Applied, Jan 2013
Refused April 2013 ( Name not mentioned on Advertising Material )
Appeal 25th Oct,
Decision Withdrawn 19 Oct, 2013
Chased almost everyday since Feb, 2014
When called on 15th April, The person informed me that a 2nd Class Recorded Letter has been sent to my address on 15th 8am, he also provided me the Royal Mail tracking No.

Upon Inquiring he could not tel me that whats in the Envelope which has been sent.

I called Royal mail that Tracking No is traceable, She told me that this Document has not been scanned yet / Collected yet OR i mights have a wrong tracking No. BUT i have checked tracking no by calling UKBA 3-4 times from different persons.

Now we got Some National holidays till Monday

I am now curious that Whats could be in the envelope Approval or Once again rejection & when the Packet will be collected by Royal Mail.

khan_81
Member of Standing

Post by khan_81 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Hi I hope it will be a good news for you. Just stay positive. You may get it tomorrow as Royal Mail are open tomorrow I.e. Saturday
Hope you will get a good news tomorrow and don't forget to share with us here.
Regards

aaira wrote:Applied, Jan 2013
Refused April 2013 ( Name not mentioned on Advertising Material )
Appeal 25th Oct,
Decision Withdrawn 19 Oct, 2013
Chased almost everyday since Feb, 2014
When called on 15th April, The person informed me that a 2nd Class Recorded Letter has been sent to my address on 15th 8am, he also provided me the Royal Mail tracking No.

Upon Inquiring he could not tel me that whats in the Envelope which has been sent.

I called Royal mail that Tracking No is traceable, She told me that this Document has not been scanned yet / Collected yet OR i mights have a wrong tracking No. BUT i have checked tracking no by calling UKBA 3-4 times from different persons.

Now we got Some National holidays till Monday

I am now curious that Whats could be in the envelope Approval or Once again rejection & when the Packet will be collected by Royal Mail.

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Post by sufibaba » Mon May 05, 2014 6:53 pm

HI. EVERYONE

I am too in the same boat.
i am on asylum with my family.Original decision withdrawn 6 months before.
Chasing the MP is a very good solution.
Recently i got a reply via The MP apologizing for the delay.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE HOME OFFICE IS A VERY GOOD SIGN.
Due to several reasons home office withdraw cases.
1.If the tribunal refuses adjournment
2.strong case where HO cannot defend
3.Maintain internal statistics (cannot get defeated in the tribunal)
4.Discourage and make you fed up and go home.

So good luck guys.
I will keep update my case.
I know it gives you a great relief by sharing each others experience
sufibaba
Newly Registered