ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE NEED OPINION FROM ALL EXPERTS PLEASE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

riaz1982

PLEASE NEED OPINION FROM ALL EXPERTS PLEASE

Post by riaz1982 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Salaam and Hi to everybody,

need opinion please

applied for tier 1 entrep visa
got rejected and going for appeal and got hearing in june 2014

Also i am eligible for 10yrs long time residence from august 2014
So my question is = if i am failed in first tribunal and going for upper tribunal, will it break my long time residence ,i got hearing in end of june and eligible for 10yrs scheme from 1st week of august.
so please reply with all your opinion and advise please

myyasir
Newly Registered

Re: PLEASE NEED OPINION FROM ALL EXPERTS PLEASE

Post by myyasir » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Dear Riaz

if you failed in first tribunal and going for upper tribunal, it will not break your long time residence as long as your doing everything within time limit.

riaz1982

Post by riaz1982 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:15 pm

thank you so much
myyasir

benjamin2000

Post by benjamin2000 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Consider your 10 years sorted. Go to the tribunal hearing. If you fail, apply to the FTT. FTT decision letter should get to you by the End of July. After that, apply to UT which confirmation letter should arrive in first or second week of August. All these adds up to your 10 years of legal residency but don't mess up the time limit on each appeal or you will be toasted.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm

thanks for your reply. Could you please explain time limit further? are you saying that applicant TIME after receiving decision and then appealing decision? do it need to be within 28 days to not to break 10 years rule? thanks

benjamin2000 wrote:Consider your 10 years sorted. Go to the tribunal hearing. If you fail, apply to the FTT. FTT decision letter should get to you by the End of July. After that, apply to UT which confirmation letter should arrive in first or second week of August. All these adds up to your 10 years of legal residency but don't mess up the time limit on each appeal or you will be toasted.

benjamin2000

Post by benjamin2000 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:thanks for your reply. Could you please explain time limit further? are you saying that applicant TIME after receiving decision and then appealing decision? do it need to be within 28 days to not to break 10 years rule? thanks

benjamin2000 wrote:Consider your 10 years sorted. Go to the tribunal hearing. If you fail, apply to the FTT. FTT decision letter should get to you by the End of July. After that, apply to UT which confirmation letter should arrive in first or second week of August. All these adds up to your 10 years of legal residency but don't mess up the time limit on each appeal or you will be toasted.
Thats simple. After the appeal hearing, if you are unsuccessful, the court will notify of you of this decision. You have 5 working days from the day you received the court decision to apply to First Tier Tribunal (That one is called Permission to Appeal to the First Tier Tribunal). This is one of the time limits and must not be exceed or you will mess things up for yourself. In most cases, the application will be declined.

After your Permission to Appeal to the First Tier Tribunal is declined, you will be notified by the tribunal clerk in letter. You have 7 working days to "Appeal Directly to the Upper Tribunal". This is another time limit. ALWAYS KEEP THE ROYAL MAIL RECORDED DELIVERY INVOICE AS PROOF OF NOT EXCEEDING TIME LIMIT.

These two process should stretch your stay legally to 10 years. But start preparing your ILR application now, so you can send it in the first week of August. You do know you can apply 28 days before your stay reaches 10 years.

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 pm

What date of June your hearing is schedule for?

riaz1982

Post by riaz1982 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm

salaam & Hi to all friends,
thanks for all your information
June 15th
Also if i need to prepare for ILR, do i need to write life in the uk test now?
please explain me clearly please from all experts please

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi Riaz, if your hearing is on 15th of June it will take 2 weeks to get determination. It may take longer but just to be on the safe side keep 2 weeks in your mind. After you receive the letter you will have 5 days to apply to get permission to go to Upper Tribunal.
It'd take another 2 weeks to get a reply. That will be 3rd week of July. If permission granted add another 2 weeks for hearing which would be 2nd week of August and you'd complete your 10 years.
As other members have advised, you must make sure that you apply within time.
A week after your FTT hearing call the tribunal everyday to get update as tribunal only send the judgement to the rep, and they aren't the most responsible people.
I'm speaking from my own experience.
Good luck and keep us updated.

Regards
Zaidi

riaz1982

Post by riaz1982 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:04 am

thanks zaidi

thanks once again for all your opinion and advise which makes me to relax little bit now
i am going through barrister ,still do i need to contact tribunal after hearing?
inshaallah i hope will win hearing and its all depends on my fate but still i believe in ALLAH will show me right path

my refusal points are 2 ;-
1.third party funds not accepted inside uk
2.no advertisement material for business activities

now i have:-

1.50k in my own joint account with my partner in halifax
2. submitted service contract with application and given advertisement materials like elance,gumtree in interview, but nothing been considered and giving false statement in refusal letter that i didn't submitted!!!!

So is it hopeful or hopeless?
please give me all experts opinion please

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 am

Hi,
Help me please

Applied on the 11th of Jan 2013
PSW : 50 K route

got refusal on the April 25th 2013

reason for refusal: CAR not submitted
2) contract not submitted however submitted invoices.

i admit i forgot to submit the contract however as far as contracts are concerned, i submitted 3 service level agreement along with the invoice on the top of each contract, i recon they didn't pay attention to the attached contracts under the invoices each consisting of 14 pages.
anyway i challenged the decision and got a hearing date of 20th of Jan 2014 and Home office withdrew their decision on the hearing day, now after 2 months of withdrawal i have received a letter from Home office asking me to submit Current appointment report and contracts, it says you have submitted the invoices but we need contracts, i think again they have failed to look at the attached contract papers.

my confusion is what should i send them
new current appointment report or the one which i forgot to submit, but the old one is the printed copy from companies house website not the one ordered over the phone by paying £3, however i have already ordered the new one and should be receiving tomorrow, should i send both or the new one?
2) as far as contracts are concerned should i send them the renewed one or the old one which was submitted with the application ?
old one got expired in the month of june 2013 as it was 6 months contracts, now renewed ones are valid until june 2014.
which one should i send new one or the old one?
3) what excatly they are looking in the contract as my company is an IT networking company and i have clients those who are small business not tech savy, so i set up their small network and other stuff whcih was mentioned in the original contracts, anything else or specific HO is looking for in the contracts?
kindly reply ASAP as i have to send all the docs by the 1st of April.
Atif