ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*GOT VISA AFTER REAPPLIED*

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

*GOT VISA AFTER REAPPLIED*

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:23 pm

I am happy to announced once again we got another visa granted after reapplied.

His 1st refusal was in May 2013 & visa expired on the same time.

He Wasted his time in court process like others till Jan 2014.

Received his BRP today gonna withdraw his court process.

entrepreneur123

Re: *GOT VISA AFTER REAPPLIED*

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Dont understand why people use this forum as advert tool.

cpmlkhan wrote:I am happy to announced once again we got another visa granted after reapplied.

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:17 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:I am happy to announced once again we got another visa granted after reapplied.

Your so called self propaganda itself has flaws, next time you advertise make sure it is perfect.

If you have an appeal pending, HO will NOT consider another application.
So you must be really special for the HO to grant your client an approval when an appeal is pending.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:45 pm

rooney0511 wrote:

Your so called self propaganda itself has flaws, next time you advertise make sure it is perfect.

If you have an appeal pending, HO will NOT consider another application.
So you must be really special for the HO to grant your client an approval when an appeal is pending.

I challenge you Mr Rooney.
It was under JD when we submitted new application. Any ways I am not here to argue with anybody Just encouraging people to go for this route instead of wasting time & money in court proceeding where there is no need.
I am trying to help applicants.

If you still do not believe pm me your number I will put you through to that guy.

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:27 pm

So does that mean if I get a refusal instead of appealing I should make a fresh application? so do I need to form a new co and provide all docs n contracts as per the new services?

how does that work?
can you pls tell.
thanks NB

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 pm

nbhatt wrote:So does that mean if I get a refusal instead of appealing I should make a fresh application? so do I need to form a new co and provide all docs n contracts as per the new services?

how does that work?
can you pls tell.
thanks NB

1st of all i wish you best of luck. As you are still waiting after your interview. Well i prefer to change the company If your company has not traded well then preferably get a new one (depends on the circumstances). We registered new companies for applicants & when you register a new company means you need all fresh documents.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 pm

can you please liberate more what is JD means

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 pm

bus wrote:can you please liberate more what is JD means
sorry misspelled its "JR".

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Post by nicelife100 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 am

Hi,

I'm here not to defend or support anyone in particular but its true that @cpmlkhan helped me a lot through my application & I'm the applicant he is talking about (please see details about my case in my other post).

@rooney0511, I don't have knowledge if one can send a fresh application while FTT or UTT appeal is in process but here we were talking about JR and fresh application simultaneously. I got the visa on fresh application with Grace of GOD & now I have to withdraw my JR which was also in process.

I hope I cleared the confusion.

Kind Regards

unto1

Post by unto1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi, please tell me how that JR stuff works. I can still make fresh application while the JR is pending, or switch to other category while the JR is pending?

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Post by nicelife100 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi,

After all the appeal rights gets exhausted one can apply for JR (its a lengthy & tiring process). The deadline to do so will be 16 days from the date on which the Upper Tribunal’s decision to refuse permission was sent to applicant.

On the other side one can prepare the fresh application by correcting all errors and can send it within the 28 days of UTT refusal.

This means applicant should apply for JR ist because once the deadline is passed he/she will be left with one option of fresh application only.

Judicial Review needs intensive paperwork including all the case history in details from ist refusal to the last & documentation needs to be prepared in appropriate manner otherwise Admin court might refuse to accept the bundles, so technically its expensive job as well.

I hope it helps....

Kind Regards

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 pm

nicelife100 wrote:Hi,

After all the appeal rights gets exhausted one can apply for JR (its a lengthy & tiring process). The deadline to do so will be 16 days from the date on which the Upper Tribunal’s decision to refuse permission was sent to applicant.

On the other side one can prepare the fresh application by correcting all errors and can send it within the 28 days of UTT refusal.

This means applicant should apply for JR ist because once the deadline is passed he/she will be left with one option of fresh application only.

Judicial Review needs intensive paperwork including all the case history in details from ist refusal to the last & documentation needs to be prepared in appropriate manner otherwise Admin court might refuse to accept the bundles, so technically its expensive job as well.

I hope it helps....

Kind Regards

Congrats Bilal as you received your passport today. I am happy for you.

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi nicelife100 congratulation......

can you please help me as well as I am more or less in same situation....my visa refused with no right of appeal....now I am planning to reapply.....do you suggest me to apply in the same category or any other category?
link for my post is
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 60765.html

your advice will be appreciated

Kind Regards
Last edited by freeman123 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:40 pm

freeman123 wrote:

I hope it helps....

Hi congratulation......can you please help me as well as I am more or less in same situation....my visa refused with no right of appeal....now I am planning to reapply.....do you suggest me to apply in the same category or any other category?
link for my post is

Kind Regards
I have already suggested you my Best. Recheck my posts.

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:48 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
freeman123 wrote:

I hope it helps....

Hi congratulation......can you please help me as well as I am more or less in same situation....my visa refused with no right of appeal....now I am planning to reapply.....do you suggest me to apply in the same category or any other category?
link for my post is

Kind Regards
I have already suggested you my Best. Recheck my posts.
Hi cpmlkhan got your point....I have decided to reapply with old company as I my company is trading three established contracts and four to five truncations in business account
just wana know how many days I have refusal letter issued on 14th March and received on 22nd March as there is nothing mention in refusal letter just says i can apply in any category and time starts from 14th March or 22nd March

thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:56 pm

From 14th march

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 am

Hi,
Help me please

Applied on the 11th of Jan 2013
PSW : 50 K route

got refusal on the April 25th 2013

reason for refusal: CAR not submitted
2) contract not submitted however submitted invoices.

i admit i forgot to submit the contract however as far as contracts are concerned, i submitted 3 service level agreement along with the invoice on the top of each contract, i recon they didn't pay attention to the attached contracts under the invoices each consisting of 14 pages.
anyway i challenged the decision and got a hearing date of 20th of Jan 2014 and Home office withdrew their decision on the hearing day, now after 2 months of withdrawal i have received a letter from Home office asking me to submit Current appointment report and contracts, it says you have submitted the invoices but we need contracts, i think again they have failed to look at the attached contract papers.

my confusion is what should i send them
new current appointment report or the one which i forgot to submit, but the old one is the printed copy from companies house website not the one ordered over the phone by paying £3, however i have already ordered the new one and should be receiving tomorrow, should i send both or the new one?
2) as far as contracts are concerned should i send them the renewed one or the old one which was submitted with the application ?
old one got expired in the month of june 2013 as it was 6 months contracts, now renewed ones are valid until june 2014.
which one should i send new one or the old one?
3) what excatly they are looking in the contract as my company is an IT networking company and i have clients those who are small business not tech savy, so i set up their small network and other stuff whcih was mentioned in the original contracts, anything else or specific HO is looking for in the contracts?
kindly reply ASAP as i have to send all the docs by the 1st of April.
Atif

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Atif786 wrote:Hi,
Help me please

Applied on the 11th of Jan 2013
PSW : 50 K route

got refusal on the April 25th 2013

reason for refusal: CAR not submitted
2) contract not submitted however submitted invoices.

i admit i forgot to submit the contract however as far as contracts are concerned, i submitted 3 service level agreement along with the invoice on the top of each contract, i recon they didn't pay attention to the attached contracts under the invoices each consisting of 14 pages.
anyway i challenged the decision and got a hearing date of 20th of Jan 2014 and Home office withdrew their decision on the hearing day, now after 2 months of withdrawal i have received a letter from Home office asking me to submit Current appointment report and contracts, it says you have submitted the invoices but we need contracts, i think again they have failed to look at the attached contract papers.

my confusion is what should i send them
new current appointment report or the one which i forgot to submit, but the old one is the printed copy from companies house website not the one ordered over the phone by paying £3, however i have already ordered the new one and should be receiving tomorrow, should i send both or the new one?
2) as far as contracts are concerned should i send them the renewed one or the old one which was submitted with the application ?
old one got expired in the month of june 2013 as it was 6 months contracts, now renewed ones are valid until june 2014.
which one should i send new one or the old one?
3) what excatly they are looking in the contract as my company is an IT networking company and i have clients those who are small business not tech savy, so i set up their small network and other stuff whcih was mentioned in the original contracts, anything else or specific HO is looking for in the contracts?
kindly reply ASAP as i have to send all the docs by the 1st of April.
Hello Atif,

You will need to send new CAR with £3 invoice attached & The contract which is still going on valid till June 2014. Get another contract with the paid invoices.Because 1 current contract is not gonna be enough at this stage. Had a client in the same scenario.
Hope fully this will help

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:26 pm

thanks for the reply,
i have already extended the 3 original contracts which i sent them with my application, do you want me to make a new contract as well with a new company? kindly reply plz.
Atif

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Atif786 wrote:thanks for the reply,
i have already extended the 3 original contracts which i sent them with my application, do you want me to make a new contract as well with a new company? kindly reply plz.

That should be more than enough.
Wish you best of luck.

naviad13
Newly Registered

Post by naviad13 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:34 am

cpmlkhan wrote:

Wish you best of luck.
Hi
Actually I want to apply fresh application
can CPMLKHAN send me ur personal email address for help
Thanks

Entrepreneurship
Newly Registered

Post by Entrepreneurship » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi....i have applied on sep 2013....visa refused on 3/04/2014.....i want to make fresh application....but my psw visa was expired last sept......can i make a new application....please pm your contact details..or please fwd to my mail otherpurpose999@gmail.com...its very urgent......

Entrepreneurship
Newly Registered

Post by Entrepreneurship » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 pm

I'm here not to defend or support anyone in particular but its true that @cpmlkhan helped me a lot through my application & I'm the applicant he is talking about (please see details about my case in my other post).

@rooney0511, I don't have knowledge if one can send a fresh application while FTT or UTT appeal is in process but here we were talking about JR and fresh application simultaneously. I got the visa on fresh application with Grace of GOD & now I have to withdraw my JR which was also in process.

I hope I cleared the confusion.

Kind Regards
Hi....i have applied on sep 2013....visa refused on 3/04/2014.....i want to make fresh application....but my psw visa was expired last sept......can i make a new application....please pm your contact details..or please fwd to my mail otherpurpose999@gmail.com...its very urgent......

naviad13
Newly Registered

Post by naviad13 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm

naviad13 wrote:
cpmlkhan wrote:

Wish you best of luck.
Hi
Actually I want to apply fresh application
can CPMLKHAN cantact me on naved@hotmail.co.uk for help
Thanks

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Post by nicelife100 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:44 am

Hi,

@Entrepreneurship & @Naviad13 : Both check your inbox.

Kind Regards