ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Team member leaving to Nepal by withdrawing application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alextara
Newly Registered

Team member leaving to Nepal by withdrawing application

Post by alextara » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:03 pm

hi All,

I am puzzled and too much worried as my business partner has decided to withdraw the application and go back to Nepal.

our case is pending from more than 8 months and we did not get any update from HO - neither interview nor any emails.

I want to continue my application even though my partner goes back to nepal, what I have to do ?

what documents I need to send to HO. Too much worried...

Can I switch To Tier 2 while pending my application in one day service.

Any suggestion will be appreciate.

VentureCapital Route

Re: Team member leaving to Nepal by withdrawing application

Post by VentureCapital Route » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Did you try Venture Capital funding route?

Pasa
Newly Registered

Post by Pasa » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:30 pm

You can still continue your application, by submitting declaration form that one team member will only be out of process. You must be ready to submit further documents when HO asked.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:05 am

Hi alextara,

Neither its a technical nor difficult but it might be rather puzzling situation because you are going through this.As long as you have your funds available,there is nothing to worry about it.Just submit them change of circumstances form alongwith your covering letter explaining all the facts that why you member has withdrawn or left the UK and why you still wish to continue with your application as sole trader.
1. you must provide that the funds are solely now available to you after withdrawal of your member.
2. you must provide current appointment report which shows that you are the only director of your company now.
3. you can provide a fresh contract but it may not be a problem or it could not affect your application as long as you have already provided one.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

alextara
Newly Registered

Post by alextara » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:54 am

@venturecapitalroute: No we applied from Joint Savings Account.

@pasa: Thank you so much for your reply. I am wondering, can I switch to Tier 2 in one day service. would it be problem if I do so ?

@Mr Legal : Thank you in Zillion for your detailed reply. as half of the fund is from my partner and he is going to withdraw that before going to nepal as that is the major concern. I will remove him from the director from the company.

now, I would be great, if I got reply, I am looking for Tier 2 and got one, Can I switch it in One Day service, before my team member withdraws his application.

many thanks for reply.

VentureCapital Route

Post by VentureCapital Route » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 am

If you are left with less than £200K, the only way to get the Tier1 would be through a VC I guess..
If you go down that route, make sure you check them properly..

mahonsi15
Newly Registered

Post by mahonsi15 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:15 am

if ur team member still has not withdraw u still have an option. u can get ur answer within one week if u email ur MP in ur area and tell them ur situation, put ur full name and case id number when sending them email and u will be surprise how fast u will be answer