ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Once again

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lasthurdle22
Newly Registered

Once again

Post by lasthurdle22 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:23 am

Esteemed Gurus,

I've got an appointment at the NCS today and I am just making sure I am doing the right thing

My Questions: Knowledge of the language/life in the UK

1.I got my ILR 26th march 2013, I passed my life in the UK test Nov 2012. Is my life in the UK certificate still valid to meet the life in the UK requirements for this British citizenship application?

2. My degree, an MBA is from a UK University, should I only tick the boxes on the AN forms that says?

I have obtained an academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised standard of a bachelors or Masters degree or Phd in the United kingdom and:

The Qualification was taught or researched in the UK or a majority English speaking country (other than Canada)?if so, do i just include the original MBA degree certificate as part of my supporting documents??

3. Both my referees are British nationals first one a Project Manager and the second an Accounting Manager (does this suffice)?

I appreciate your feedback folks

Many Thanks

TTOE

Re: Once again

Post by TTOE » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:26 am

lasthurdle22 wrote:Esteemed Gurus,

I've got an appointment at the NCS today and I am just making sure I am doing the right thing

My Questions: Knowledge of the language/life in the UK

1.I got my ILR 26th march 2013, I passed my life in the UK test Nov 2012. Is my life in the UK certificate still valid to meet the life in the UK requirements for this British citizenship application?

2. My degree, an MBA is from a UK University, should I only tick the boxes on the AN forms that says?

I have obtained an academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised standard of a bachelors or Masters degree or Phd in the United kingdom and:

The Qualification was taught or researched in the UK or a majority English speaking country (other than Canada)?if so, do i just include the original MBA degree certificate as part of my supporting documents??

3. Both my referees are British nationals first one a Project Manager and the second an Accounting Manager (does this suffice)?

I appreciate your feedback folks

Many Thanks
You have done all that needs to be done correctly based on your post. Well done and good luck.

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 am

It is important that your second referee is over 25.
I am sometimes wrong.

lasthurdle22
Newly Registered

Post by lasthurdle22 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:00 am

Hi TTOE & MILAN,

Once again i appreciate your prompt feedback and advise.

@ Milan both referees are over 25 :-)

I'll be sure to add my timelines to the March timeline group

Have a fab day folks