ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SALARY IN UK - MID MANAGEMENT

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dims8

SALARY IN UK - MID MANAGEMENT

Post by dims8 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi Guys

Can any one advise me what should be the salary (Gross) and NET (After tax & NI) in UK for a Sr. Manager? i have been offered a Job (Non IT) for about Gbp 36,000 gross where i earn about 24L in India (Gross) take home about 1.5L so i wonder if i should take the offer?

O_Relly

Re: SALARY IN UK - MID MANAGEMENT

Post by O_Relly » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi dims8, if you browse this forum a few years before, you will definitely find posts that have had similar discussions, but more relevant to IT related technical jobs.

Google will point you to many tools to calculate your monthly take home after tax and NI, in the uk, you can use,
http://www.listentotaxman.com/index.php

That said, while 36k per annum is an average salary, it definitely appears on the lower scale for a sr manager role, and is not in comparison to 24L in India.

Use job search tools / linkedIn to find out what the industry standard pay for the role in the area of work first, and they you will be able to make a good judgement if it is a good salary or not.

Cheers
Cheers,
OR

dims8

Re: SALARY IN UK - MID MANAGEMENT

Post by dims8 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:36 am

thanks buddy thats what i was thinking ! let me do more research on it now!