ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First British passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKc2be
Newly Registered

First British passport

Post by UKc2be » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:20 am

Hi,

I am going to the British citizenship ceremony on Wednesday and thereafter want to apply for my first British passport. I was just wondering which is the better application route to take, check and send or online. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eureka.Power

Re: First British passport

Post by Eureka.Power » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 pm

UKc2be wrote:Hi,

I am going to the British citizenship ceremony on Wednesday and thereafter want to apply for my first British passport. I was just wondering which is the better application route to take, check and send or online. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mine is on tuesday.. I would advise to go for check and send ... and make sure you put special delivery envelope for your existing passport... I am following the same route.. too...

hope that helps

Ta
Ad

TTOE

Re: First British passport

Post by TTOE » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Eureka.Power wrote:
UKc2be wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Mine is on tuesday.. I would advise to go for check and send ... and make sure you put special delivery envelope for your existing passport... I am following the same route.. too...

hope that helps

Ta
Ad
You don't have to include a Self addressed SD envelope if you pay the extra 3pounds for secure delivery.