ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips not original

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mbasmart

Payslips not original

Post by mbasmart » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi

I will be very grateful if you could help me with my query please.

I'm on Tier 1 General and will be applying for ILR soon. 2 of my payslips are not original, because they were lost in post. The rest of the payslips are original. The two slips I'm talking about are black and white print outs and they obviously look different from the other ones. BUT, these two photo-copied payslips have been stamped by my employer and they've been signed by the Accounts Clerk. Would this be OK? Or do I need to get a letter from the employer regarding the authenticity of these payslips? Please note that the amount of Net Pay on these photo-copied payslips corresponds to the amount credited in my bank account.

Your advice will be highly appreciated..

Thanks and regards..

TTOE

Re: Payslips not original

Post by TTOE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:28 am

mbasmart wrote:Hi

I will be very grateful if you could help me with my query please.

I'm on Tier 1 General and will be applying for ILR soon. 2 of my payslips are not original, because they were lost in post. The rest of the payslips are original. The two slips I'm talking about are black and white print outs and they obviously look different from the other ones. BUT, these two photo-copied payslips have been stamped by my employer and they've been signed by the Accounts Clerk. Would this be OK? Or do I need to get a letter from the employer regarding the authenticity of these payslips? Please note that the amount of Net Pay on these photo-copied payslips corresponds to the amount credited in my bank account.

Your advice will be highly appreciated..

Thanks and regards..
The stamped & signed copy version should suffice based on the fact that the payments are collaborated by your Bank statement / entries. If you want for peace of mind get the employer letter as well.