ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RE: Urgent advise regarding family visitor visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shankar1976
Newly Registered

RE: Urgent advise regarding family visitor visa

Post by Shankar1976 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello Moderators and members,

Thanks for looking on this thread.

I have a little query about family visitor visa here; searched our website but could not find anything relevant.

I am planning to invite my mother through visitor visa here...She had been here 5 months back and stayed about 3 months and went back before her visa expired.

My query is...Can she apply for Family visitor visa before completion of 6 months after leaving country?

Is there any issues with this?

I have searched in google but no relevant information I could see...

Please advise me senior members and others who went through the same situations.. :( :(

Much appreciated.

Shankar

TTOE

Re: RE: Urgent advise regarding family visitor visa

Post by TTOE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:33 am

Shankar1976 wrote:Hello Moderators and members,

Thanks for looking on this thread.

I have a little query about family visitor visa here; searched our website but could not find anything relevant.

I am planning to invite my mother through visitor visa here...She had been here 5 months back and stayed about 3 months and went back before her visa expired.

My query is...Can she apply for Family visitor visa before completion of 6 months after leaving country?

Is there any issues with this?

I have searched in google but no relevant information I could see...

Please advise me senior members and others who went through the same situations.. :( :(

Much appreciated.

Shankar
She can obviously apply for another visitor's Visa anytime as soon as her existing one expires. There is no rule that states that you have to wait for 6 months after visiting the UK to apply for another Visa if the current one has expired. She is allow to apply now if you want.