ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HAVE YOUR SAY,PLEASE!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

Kokopop

HAVE YOUR SAY,PLEASE!!

Post by Kokopop » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:38 am

I got refusal on Monday with right of appeal. The reasons for refusal was based on viability and credibility of the business and they also claim that I did not submit a contract and business plan ,which I did. Now ,I am going for appeal,can anyone advice me what are my chances of wining the appeal and steps to take to defend such reasons in court .
I will be very grateful .

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: HAVE YOUR SAY,PLEASE!!

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 am

@ Kokopop, your case should be a straightforward win if you can proof to the judge that your business is trading.

Since you submitted a contract and a business plan, there is a possibility that HO will withdraw the appeal before hearing and grant your visa. But make sure you send detailed bundle of all submitted documents with your appeal if possible or later after lodging the appeal.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Gdarsan
Newly Registered

Post by Gdarsan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:16 am

Hi olasun...
I called ukba and they said they have sent a post and gave me a reference number .. I was approved on appeal and waited three months for a reply from home office.can u please tell me whether ukba sent parcel first or brp

Thanks
darsana
Last edited by Gdarsan on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:54 am

Hello Olasunkanmi, and other expert Guru's
I need an advice from you. I applied in Feb 2013, refused in June and appealed against UKBA decision and won the appeal on 4th of March. Now as a dependant I got another job and the employers insisted on seeing the original copy of my passport. I called UKBA this morning and the woman said I need to contact Sheffield and request for certified copy of my passport. My question is this: Where could my application be at this point and how long do I still have to wait.
Where can I get the Sheffied address write to them.
Thanks
Lexo

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:16 pm

@ lexo, why don't you ask your new employer to use the ECS and they can get direct confirmation of your eligibility to work in UK.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ht-to-work

As per your application, your visa will definitely be issued soon as you already won your appeal but the waiting time varies for each applicants.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello Olasunkanmi, Thank you for the reply. I will certainly do that.