ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying through NCS with Special Delivery Envelope

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

keerthi

Post by keerthi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 am

Dear All,

I read in one of the posts that while applying directly through post office, we can send a self addressed Special Delivery Envelope to speed up the certificate delivery.

I have an appointment next week with NCS, Is it possible for me to provide a Special delivery envelope to NCS, to ensure I get the certificate faster??

Please can provide inputs on this.

Regards,
Keerthi

runie80
Member of Standing

Re: Applying through NCS with Special Delivery Envelope

Post by runie80 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 am

Nope. when applying through NCS they will not accept any other Envelopes.

Home office will send all the post via standard process. you can only use a self addressed registered envelope if you are requesting some of your documents back and sending all application yourself and NOT via NCS

when applying through NCS they just follow the standard process
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

keerthi

Post by keerthi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:25 am

Thank you for the help.

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 pm

runie80 wrote:Nope. when applying through NCS they will not accept any other Envelopes.

Home office will send all the post via standard process. you can only use a self addressed registered envelope if you are requesting some of your documents back and sending all application yourself and NOT via NCS

when applying through NCS they just follow the standard process
Correct! to add to your point, I have heard about SD envelope being sent back to applicants as it wasn't required because their application was sent to the HO via NCS.

nina-23k
Newly Registered

Post by nina-23k » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 am

I would like to point out that i did send a prepaid envelope when i submitted my application through council. The lady took it and send it to UKBA. Last week someone asked that question if they can send a prepaid envelope when submitting through council. I will say no need as UKBA has returned my prepaid envelope in the brown envelope. They havent used it.