ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need an answer to my question please please help me........

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

haryharsan
Mood:
India

need an answer to my question please please help me........

Post by haryharsan » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 pm

hello,

Me and my friend applied Entrepreneur visa on 11-Jan-2013

we were refused on october and gone for paper appeal ...

In my case, i won in fist tribunal and UKBA gone to higher tribunal which was held recently. my decision from higher tribunal as they sent to First-tribual to review my case from the beginning and i got hearing date in july. so i am waiting for that day.

In my friend ( Entrepreneur visa partner ) he has been dismissed in both tribunals ( both first and higher tribunals). now he is preparing for another visa. :( :(

My question is what is going to happen in my case now. due i get approve if everything is okay in my documents or based on my partner recent decision do they dismiss mine too?

my lawyer told me it is completely separate cases so my court results won't depends on my partner court results...

Is that true?

please give me your valuable opinion so i can make a plan.

please help me........

Khizar

Re: need an answer to my question please please help me.....

Post by Khizar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:22 am

Hi bro,

Could you explain that how come your appeal was allowed and then challenged in UT BUT your partner's appeal were dismissed?
If you both were part of an entrepreneurial team then what's the reason for FTT to allow your appeal on same documents and reject your partners appeal? Was there any other mistake or omission in your friends personal documents? Because surely if you were team members then your business documents were same.
I have add same case as me and my partner both were rejected I appealed whilst my partner made fresh application since his visa was valid at the time of refusal. But at my hearing, judge linked our appeals together and have a new hearing date, on which we both were heard together and both won the case as a team. Now my partner has received his BRP last Tuesday and I am awaiting mine.
Can you please explain my initial questions as this will be really helpful to have the exact analysis of situation.

Many thanks

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Post by haryharsan » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:49 am

Khizar wrote:Hi bro,

Could you explain that how come your appeal was allowed and then challenged in UT BUT your partner's appeal were dismissed?
If you both were part of an entrepreneurial team then what's the reason for FTT to allow your appeal on same documents and reject your partners appeal? Was there any other mistake or omission in your friends personal documents? Because surely if you were team members then your business documents were same.
I have add same case as me and my partner both were rejected I appealed whilst my partner made fresh application since his visa was valid at the time of refusal. But at my hearing, judge linked our appeals together and have a new hearing date, on which we both were heard together and both won the case as a team. Now my partner has received his BRP last Tuesday and I am awaiting mine.
Can you please explain my initial questions as this will be really helpful to have the exact analysis of situation.

Many thanks
my partners case is dismissed. he has other mistakes in his personal documents.
in my case why upper tribunal sent to first tribunal to review m case from beginning because i sent one bank statement after three days of my application which covers my maintenance funds. this the only one reason in my case.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:06 am

Check PM please.

Thanks

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:32 am

Hi kizer
can you elaborate more re yr refusal, what you mean your partner did a fresh application, is he applied a ent visa or student visa, im in the same situation my partner is going for a student visa her visa will be ending before my hearing date, she will be coming for hearing reason our problem with the interview contradicted answers not in the doc. did yr barrister requested from the judge to link it or judge him self did it. pls PM me if your not happy explain in the this link.
many thanks

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:41 am

My partner made a fresh application because at the time of refusal his existing visa ( PSW ) was not expired and so he wasn't given right of appeal. I was given right of appeal since my visa was expired at the time of refusal.
Later on my team members fresh application was refused as well & he appealed against it
On my hearing date my barrister requested the judge to link our appeals together since we both were part of an entrepreneurial team and judge agreed to it.

Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:20 am

@ haryharsan, your lawyer is right that your cases are completely different so if you win it doesn't mean that your partner will also get decision reverse unless he/she decide to go for JR and proof that your cases are same.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.