ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just to say thanks

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

OL7MAX
Member of Standing

Just to say thanks

Post by OL7MAX » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:19 pm

John, Kayalami, Chess and too many others have shared their time and experience to tremendous benefit to lots of people. I have learnt a LOT here.

I've been reading several of John's old posts today and, in the style of that old Village Schoolmaster poem, I'm stunned that his one head holds all he knows. :)

In any event, my sincere thanks to everyone whose advice has made these forums the terrific success they are.

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Just to say thanks

Post by Chess » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:52 am

OL7MAX wrote:John, Kayalami, Chess and too many others have shared their time and experience to tremendous benefit to lots of people. I have learnt a LOT here.

I've been reading several of John's old posts today and, in the style of that old Village Schoolmaster poem, I'm stunned that his one head holds all he knows. :)

In any event, my sincere thanks to everyone whose advice has made these forums the terrific success they are.
You are welcome! I am sure our rewards are up there!!
Where there is a will there is a way.

Louis J. Sheehan
Newly Registered

Post by Louis J. Sheehan » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:34 pm

Yes, thanks!

Louis J. Sheehan