ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new brit passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

speaker40
Newly Registered

new brit passport

Post by speaker40 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 am

hi guys
hope everyone is well

i applied to renew my pakistani passport while my naturalisation application was in the process

however i received my naturalisation approval and certificate.

Q. do I need to wait for my new pak passport (end of next week) to arrive or i can apply for my british passport straight away ( please note that my current pakistani passport is still valid until end of july 14)

regards

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: new brit passport

Post by nionlight » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am

You will need to send your passport with your application. So, yes you will have to wait. Otherwise it will cause unnecessary delays. Good luck!

speaker40
Newly Registered

Post by speaker40 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 am

Hi Nion

Still have my old passport which is still valid.. d o i still need to wait until the new one to arrive?
sorry if i am repeating my question
thanks

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 am

speaker40 wrote:Hi Nion

Still have my old passport which is still valid.. d o i still need to wait until the new one to arrive?
sorry if i am repeating my question
thanks
Since your current passport is still valid and will remain valid when you apply for your British passport, it should be enough just to send the current one.

speaker40
Newly Registered

Post by speaker40 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 am

thank you for confirming
i can apply tomorrow.

regards

amish786
Newly Registered

can I Renew Passport

Post by amish786 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 am

Hi there,I
I have applied for EEA2 residency card nearly 3 months before and I got COA but while waiting for this card my pakistani passport expired can I able to renew passport without my expired passport which is still in process with Home Office please advise thanks.