ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Court Refusal Switch To Student Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hamon
Newly Registered

PSW Court Refusal Switch To Student Visa

Post by Hamon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:17 am

Before my student visa expires, I have applied Tier-1 (Post-Study-Work) on the basis of ACCA qualification on 2nd April 2012 but unfortunately my Visa application was refused on 21st September 2012 and I took this case in court and right now my case is in Court of Appeal.

I just want to know, can I switch now to any other category, like student, within 28 days after receiving my court decision?

I would highly obliged if somebody please advise me on this above issue

Best Regards

shaq1

Re: PSW Court Refusal Switch To Student Visa

Post by shaq1 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Yes, if you meet all the requirements for Tier - 4 and if a HEI or HTS tier - 4 sponsor issue you a CAS.

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:21 pm

You can apply student visa within 28 days after court final decision make sure your your bank statement is ready. CAS from the University it is difficult but u can get from HTS and other colleges. plz send me your contact no in my personal message.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:17 pm

wasimch wrote:You can apply student visa within 28 days after court final decision make sure your your bank statement is ready. CAS from the University it is difficult but u can get from HTS and other colleges. plz send me your contact no in my personal message.
Can you please let us know if is that possible??