ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejection on 2nd attempt.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Rejection on 2nd attempt.

Post by Aadi.ji » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Entreprenuersweare wrote:
Aadi.ji wrote:Hi Guys

Today I missed a Royal Mail delivery. It says a parcel signed for with the number KR*********G . I am curious what was it.

Any idea guys???? :cry:

Hi Aadiji

Please can you inform what was in the parcel and what is the response from the Home Office.

Kind Regards
Sorry i got a bit late in replying. I got rejection again. First refusal is i have submitted the application 2 days late. And 2nd is HO unable to verify from my overseas bank that the letter 50k i have provided them was a genuine letter. I dont understand how Ho came to this silly decesion. Regarding 2 days late application . I got rejection from UT on 11 december 2013 and i have resubmitted my application within 28 days from the date when i received rejection from UT . I think home office considered 28 days application from the date which was on UT rejection. Eventhough i have asked about the date of to send my application so many times on the forum and through solicitors as well. They all said 28 days count start from the day when you receive UT decesion. I dont know what is the reality. I m so much pissed of Because of f*****g Home office and their F*****g decisions.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Re: Rejection on 2nd attempt.

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Aadi.ji wrote:

Today I missed a Royal Mail delivery. It says a parcel signed for with the number KR*********G . I am curious what was it.

Hi Aadiji

Please can you inform what was in the parcel and what is the response from the Home Office.

Kind Regards
Sorry i got a bit late in replying. I got rejection again. First refusal is i have submitted the application 2 days late. And 2nd is HO unable to verify from my overseas bank that the letter 50k i have provided them was a genuine letter. I dont understand how Ho came to this silly decesion. Regarding 2 days late application . I got rejection from UT on 11 december 2013 and i have resubmitted my application within 28 days from the date when i received rejection from UT . I think home office considered 28 days application from the date which was on UT rejection. Eventhough i have asked about the date of to send my application so many times on the forum and through solicitors as well. They all said 28 days count start from the day when you receive UT decesion. I dont know what is the reality. I m so much pissed of Because of f*****g Home office and their F*****g decisions.

Hi Aadiji

Sorry to hear dat bro... I can understand how frustrating things can be. I would just say don't lose hope. I am sure things will get better.
All the very best !!

Kind Regards

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 am

Aadi.ji wrote:

Hi Aadiji

Kind Regards
hi
sorry to hear this
did you give interview in 2nd applicaion?
are you going to jr now?

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:51 am

No interview . No i m not going for JR as its just a waste of time and the success rate is only 1percent. I have decided to go back home and look for other options. No point keeping on fight and waste money.