ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maxmelion

Re: please advise

Post by maxmelion » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Im married islamic married nd its recognized nd uk lawas fine with it but ur marriage is not islamic . Even nekah married which u did not register in my country which muslim are 100% there . Its simple if u married normal islamic married u wouldnt have any problem witk ukba
Its simple ur married is not real nd not legal but u will win yhe appeal bcos u desirve it .

Imshzd wrote:
pageup wrote:Hello, as you are aware my court hearing was adjourned on 21 Feb 2013. Because my Islamic marriage us not yet registers under English law. On the advise of my barrister we adjourn the hearing, but on the day judge said if I get married under English law then I should not be in court. Then she said let say this process to take 6 week. Now I got the hearing on 8 April 2013, I am waiting for my passport or any paper from ukba so that I can register my marriage. My question is if I do not get reply from ukba until 5 April which is Friday, does that mean I have to be in court on 8 April. I hope I am making sense. Please advise

Any chance to get visa on human right application, have been in uk from the age of 14-25. 11 years. please advise.
Your hearing is fixed on 8th April,then how can you go in high court???
I feel you need some rest rather then advice.

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: i do not understand. ..

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Please do advise.... Me.. about thé new strategy... Take care

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:12 am

Now waiting for court hearing...

Then we withdraw from court, and submit new papiers.. along with médical report, Wife pregant,, lettre of support Wife is pregant,, Any other tips please reply

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello.

I am 60% sure, i think i will procédé with court hearing... Instead of making new application to ukba..

Please share your views. My Wife expecting à baby as well.. please advise

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:24 pm

People please advise

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: please advise neded..

Post by pageup » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 am

Can Any body suggest the best barrister in london,, i wll ask my solicror to gore that Battistero....... Plese advise me

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:26 pm

pageup wrote:Can Any body suggest the best barrister in london,, i wll ask my solicror to gore that Battistero....... Plese advise me
pageup I think you are a very wealthy, that's why you are looking for best barrister in London . EU laws are very simple and if something goes wrong under eu law for residence card just get focus on points .
reply to home office what questions they are raising .
there are people who applied through solicitors for there residence card and it took 8 months to get card some stories here and there are people who applied without solicitor and received rc in 2 or 3 months.
just spend some time on google and learn what EU free movement is what the DIRECTIVES 2004/38/EC is .
and if you get stuck somewhere ask relevant help from forum .
and the money you want to pay to best barrister you can donate to a good charity like children charity etc.
if your relationship is genuine and you eu citizen is exercising treaty rights sooner or later you win the battle .
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Noo i am not wealthy,, but my family has spent so much o. Immigration... I love them for that.... And this country great tiii.... Love to every one.......... Thank you ...

Every thing is genuine,,, up to criteris..... Just Willy reason... And luck.. may be..

Thank you

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: please advise durable patner route.

Post by pageup » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:07 pm

What is thé criteria for did partner..riut..me and Wife have been togetger since April 2012=.==.,we are also expwcting baby nov 2014.. marrge register under english Law.. every thing else up to criteris . It is my luck... . Plese di advise...me ..i hope i get my visa by 2014 dec plesd advis

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:59 am

It's really hard for me to understand what you mean, e.g. 'did partner' etc...

Could you perhaps try to make your messages a little clearer? Try to use a dictionary to check your spelling. No-one can help you if they can't understand what you want to ask....

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:05 pm

PAGEUP if you are married than why you want to know about as partner ? now your marriage is registered under English law.
:roll:
what is your solicitor advice now ?

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 pm

I just want to cimplete this immigration process,,, want to get visa so that i can start my life properly....

I will see my solictor after court date..

Durable partner route? But my marriage is also registered under english Law

Please do advise me the best route possibile... Now Wife pregant Too... By nov 2014; baby due...

Please do advise.

Love you all

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:21 am

Pageup as a "Member of Standing" in the forum really surprise by your post?? While will a married person used [b]the durable partner route[/b] :shock: . Do you even read the valuable advise being given to you throughout your thread :roll:
GOD BLESS!!!

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 pm

I do read every thing on forum,, but i am so fed up with ukba that i want to get my visa from them. I am fed up with them..

Love you all..

Will make every one aware of new update as i get it.

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: court hearing

Post by pageup » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Got court hearing 10 oct 2014... But my Wife pregant, baby due Any time week beggining 06 oct 2014,,,=

I want to adjourn the hearing either to Any time before August, or Any time after oct 2014

Is it possibile,,, please advise.

Which document need to adjourn the hearing...please advise

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 am

You need to ask your solicitor. He/she will understand the details of your case better than us.

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: court hearing

Post by pageup » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:56 am

I will ask my solictor Too.

But is it possibile to adjourn the hearing if you cannot make it because of pregancy. My Wife is pregant, and baby is due Any time oct 6 and hearing is on 10 oct. 2014

Has Any body been in this situation before..

Please advise

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:09 am

You have been asking this question since March. Why haven't you asked your solicitor yet? If you are so worried, why keep delaying?

It is obvious that no-one on here has been in your situation, otherwise they would have replied to you!

Does your wife need to even be at the hearing? You and your solicitor are probably enough. Make sure that you ask him/her.

Sending this kind of messages everyday isn't really helping you and I think you would benefit from sitting down with your solicitor and asking him/her the questions that you are paying him to answer!

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:32 pm

pageup how much you paid to solicitors so far ? ask your solicitor how the situation you are in can be sorted with HO as solicitors should have more knowledge ,as this is their day to day job .

ON FORUM YOU CAN HAVE GENERAL ADVICE AND ITS NOT substitute for professional advice.

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Thank you people.. i will ask my silctor there question.. lovebyou all.. every one is great on this forum...

pageup
Member of Standing

Re: which is strong option

Post by pageup » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Solictor say court option better to get postive news.. visa.. now my case strong.. baby due..... Hearing will be after oct..

But am thinking,, shall we send new appliction to ukba with. Baby medical report,,, baby due by 10 oct.. ..

Which option more strong court or ukba..

Love u...

I trust my solictor , but want your viewd

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Thsnk you all ...

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Your solicitor seem to be doing an extremely poor job at the moment.

You have evidence of your wife's pregnancy, evidence of your relationship, and evidence of her treaty right, why can he put in a reconsideration as well as the appeal, and inform the Home Office of your circumstances.

Furthermore, when you lodge an appeal in-country, you are asked to send bundle and documents to UKBA very long before the hearing date, as opposed to the 5 working days prior to the hearing, that used to be the standard procedure.

All these are possible options to explore, and if they are done with due diligence, you should be able to get a positive response before the end of summer, and certainly before autumn .
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Thank you... But trust me,,, i don,t know What to do... Next tuesday.. i will see him again...

I spent si much..money,, but still no use.

What r the chances ti win in court only... Without submiting rconsideration to ukba.. plz advise

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:47 pm

You can do both - listen to open.

Make sure you ask your solicitor about submitting a reconsideration request. You might find some help here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... t#p1023772

I'm not sure why you solicitor is being like this.

Anyways, you will see him next week so I hope you will get some info then. Is he an immigration lawyer?

Obie: Is the reconsideration request free? I think they just have to draft a letter pointing out where the caseworker made mistakes. Is that right?