ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa and job offered in Ireland.

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Irfan87
Newly Registered

Spouse visa and job offered in Ireland.

Post by Irfan87 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi every one i am new here on this forum. Actually I have spouse visa and leaving in UK . But I have offered A job in Ireland. Me and my wife are planning to move to Ireland. Any one has idea if we move there what will be the procedure we will have to go through with,,,,and more ever what's about my spouse visa ? Whether it will be stayed or it will get finished when we move from UK to IRELAND....

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Sun May 12, 2013 9:49 pm

More information is needed to answer.

When you say you have a job in Ireland - does this mean Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK?

Does it mean the Republic of Ireland - which is a different country, not part of the UK?

Are you an EU citizen?

If not, does the job offer in Ireland allow you to get a visa to work in Ireland?
BL

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon May 13, 2013 7:34 am

I suppose your spouse visa will be invalid if you have been absent for a length of time, I do not this duration.

I will suggest you apply for Accompany EU spouse visa at the Irish mission in London, that way, it will be easier for you to apply for ppsn and other required things when you arrive in Ireland.

When you start working in Ireland your wife can be self sufficient on you, and you would be able to apply for a residence card which would be valid for 5 years.

toofan
Member of Standing

Re: Spouse visa and job offered in Ireland.

Post by toofan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:13 pm

yes dalebutt is right you . to keep residence in uk you should not be away from uk more than 6 months in a year .
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Casa

Re: Spouse visa and job offered in Ireland.

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:13 pm

This thread has been inactive for 12 months!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.