ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Liverpool PEO within an hour - 12th April

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arindam02

ILR Success at Liverpool PEO within an hour - 12th April

Post by arindam02 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Firstly big big thanks to all the members in this forum and all moderators who immensely helped me and facilitated my journal from Tier 1 (General) to ILR

My appointment was at 9 am on the 12th April but reached the PEO office at 8 am, fortunately they allowed me to get in and surprisingly their services were kicked off at 8.15 am. Being Saturday it was very quiet, only had two applicants including me until 9.30am.

Got a call around 8.15am – She checked the application form i.e. set (O) & payment confirmation and issued a new token number. Immediately got a call from the case worker, who asked me to hand over the application form and all supporting documents.
Around 8.30am, the case worker handed over the passport and a separate form for biometric, which was done without any further delay as there was no other applicant : )

As you may be aware, in Liverpool PEO we can observe all movements of front desk case workers, hence I noticed that my case worker carried our few preliminary checks and subsequently handed my application over to one of the senior case workers, who took around 30-35 mins and gave it back to my case worker.

Around, 9.10 – Got a call from my case worker who gave me the good news, issued an approval letter and retuned back all original supporting documents.

I must acknowledge, the whole process was not stressful, very smooth and I was out from the PEO office by 9.30am, much ahead of anticipation

Documents Submitted:
1. Set (O) form
2. Photographs 2 pcs
3. Passport & BPR
4. Cover letter
5. Life in UK test Results
6. Master Degree Certificate for Language
7. Absence Schedule – Total absences were less than 180 days in total
8. Employer’s letter on business trip & paid leaves
9. Previous Earnings - 12 months Payslips
10. Previous Earnings - 12 months bank statements
11. Letter from Employer confirming my earnings and present position
12. Age – Passport
13. Qualification – Already proved in Tier 1 (General), hence didn’t submit again
14. UK Experience – Previous Earnings
15. HMRC Letter for employment history for last 4 years
16. P60 for last 4 years

Good luck to all the applications. should you need any clarification or help, please drop me a line.

bruceb

Re: ILR Success at Liverpool PEO within an hour - 12th April

Post by bruceb » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi Did you the SET(o) form dec 2013 version or the latest one, and if you used the latest one did you have to pay the new fee as additional payment? my PEO is at Liverpool on 16th. I'm on a Tier 1 visa.
Additionally during a previous employment I travelled on business trips, I have confirmation from employer as which were the business trips and so on, however the annual leave they have just stated that I was employed with the company and paying taxes here. My overall business and annual leave doesn't even go over 71days anyways.

nkc14
Newly Registered

Post by nkc14 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Congrats!
Did you use the old set o form or the new one?

arindam02

Post by arindam02 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:00 am

bruceb wrote:Hi Did you the SET(o) form dec 2013 version or the latest one, and if you used the latest one did you have to pay the new fee as additional payment? my PEO is at Liverpool on 16th. I'm on a Tier 1 visa.
Additionally during a previous employment I travelled on business trips, I have confirmation from employer as which were the business trips and so on, however the annual leave they have just stated that I was employed with the company and paying taxes here. My overall business and annual leave doesn't even go over 71days anyways.
I used the new version, didn't have to pay an additional payment which was good :) since your total leaves are 71 days n so, I don't bother much but it's good to attach a self absence schedule

arindam02

Post by arindam02 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:23 am

nkc14 wrote:Congrats!
Did you use the old set o form or the new one?
Used the new one

Presha27
Newly Registered

Post by Presha27 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 am

Hi,

How did you prove your Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK?

Regards,
Prashant

bruceb

Post by bruceb » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 pm

arindam02 wrote: I used the new version, didn't have to pay an additional payment which was good :) since your total leaves are 71 days n so, I don't bother much but it's good to attach a self absence schedule
If so does it matter to use the latest form?

arindam02

Post by arindam02 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Presha27 wrote:Hi,

How did you prove your Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK?

Regards,
Prashant
Hi Prashant I did master degree from UK and all of us ve to do life in the UK

arindam02

Post by arindam02 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:07 pm

bruceb wrote:
arindam02 wrote: I used the new version, didn't have to pay an additional payment which was good :) since your total leaves are 71 days n so, I don't bother much but it's good to attach a self absence schedule
If so does it matter to use the latest form?
It doesn't but I used the latest form

um103
Newly Registered

Post by um103 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:49 am

Hi ,

Congrats on your ILR :)

Quick question, did you provide or asked anything about maintenance funds?
I am sure its not a requirement for ILR but on form checklist it did mention to provide last 3 months bank statements for maintenance requirement.

Thanks,

razi.khan

Post by razi.khan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:46 am

Congratulations
Would you please clarify about the HMRC letter? I am on the same VISA and due shortly to apply in person

Thanks

Razi Khan

mkazimhyobo

Post by mkazimhyobo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:00 am

razi.khan wrote:Congratulations
Would you please clarify about the HMRC letter? I am on the same VISA and due shortly to apply in person

Thanks

Razi Khan
Although it is not required for Tier 1 (G) but always safe to take either P60s of your previous years or call HMRC to send you Employment History for the same period.

arindam02

Post by arindam02 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am

um103 wrote:Hi ,

Congrats on your ILR :)

Quick question, did you provide or asked anything about maintenance funds?
I am sure its not a requirement for ILR but on form checklist it did mention to provide last 3 months bank statements for maintenance requirement.

Thanks,
It was not mandatory but I cited this in the covering letter, just to remain on the safe side. Since we need to produce bank statements anyway in order to get points on the previous earnings and I had sufficient funds since last 6 months, hence I pointed out same bank statements for maintenance. Hope that helps.