ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parking ticket - will it affect naturalisation application?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maximux79

Parking ticket - will it affect naturalisation application?

Post by maximux79 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:02 am

Hello All,

I had a letter from a parking management company at a Tesco store (not council or public parking) stating that I didn’t make a payment for parking. They have said in the letter that they will overlook once.

But, I had made the payment (although I don’t have the receipt now), and I’m planning to appeal.

My question is will this affect my naturalization application currently in progress? Is this different to traffic conviction?

Thanks

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Re: Parking ticket - will it affect naturalisation applicati

Post by lynxukauq » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 am

My question is will this affect my naturalization application currently in progress?
No

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:30 am

Thanks for the response. does it come under the traffic offence category?
lynxukauq wrote:
My question is will this affect my naturalization application currently in progress?
No

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 am

Thanks
maximux79 wrote:Thanks for the response. does it come under the traffic offence category?
lynxukauq wrote:
No