ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent -Advise on bank statements please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

skchenna
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent -Advise on bank statements please

Post by skchenna » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on Tier 1 General and have my visa till July 2015 . I am getting married on May 21st this year in India and planning to apply for spouse visa in the same month. I have few following concerns and would highly appreciate your suggestions.

1.I am leaving for India on may 3rd and would have my bank statements till date. My question is, if i manage to apply for the visa by end of May (e.g. may 30th ), will my bank statements and payslips be still valid? Or do i need get the latest ones again?

2.Also I am leaving my current company on may 2nd and joining the new one on June 9th. Is this OK for applying the visa as i will be unemployed until i join my new company.If i enclose my new joining letter with the application, does it help?

Also Could you please check if the below documents are enough and also please mention if there are any changes in new rules

Passport original ( All Pages self attested of current passport)
-Biometric / VISA ( Self attested copy)
-Payslips ( 3 months or 6 months ?? )
-Original Bank statements ( signed & sealed )- maintaining £2000+ for the past 3 months
-Tenancy agreement
-Utility/ electric bills etc - is this really important ? (I don't have any :( )

Documents from my wife side:

-Passport original
-Marriage certificate
-Marriage photos,invitation cars etc

Thank you very much for your time.

Santosh.