ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved PEO Solihull 15 Apr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

madhumesh
India

ILR Approved PEO Solihull 15 Apr

Post by madhumesh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi,

Thanks friends for all the help, My ILR got approved yesterday with no issue. Tier 1 General to ILR (Main + 3 dependant)

Documents and evidence submitted:

Set(0) form (04/2014).
Payment sheet
Original Passport & Biometric card for myself & dependants.
2 Photographs each for myself and dependants.
Original payslips from employer covering 12 months.
Official bank statement for 12 months showing my net salary.
LIUK test pass notification letter
Spouse LIUK test pass notification letter
IELTS Test Report form above B1 level (expired but has previously been submitted for my initial Tier 1 entry clearance visa).
spouse English exam certificate
several letters jointly addressed covering past 2 years
Absence letter(around 70 days with few unpaid leaves not covered in letter)
Point Based Calculator: sheets printed showing points claimed
Photocopies of all documents along with the copies of passports, Biometric Cards and visa page.
Marriage certificate.(was not sure required but provided)
Children’s Birth certificate(was not sure required but provided)

Solihull got new office so some glitches but very nice and helpful staff. No additional documents or further enquiries. Was sent out after submitting documents and got called after 3 hours with approval.

Best of luck to all others

Madhumesh

ferryahmed82

Re: ILR Approved PEO Solihull 15 Apr

Post by ferryahmed82 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 am

Congratz madhumesh

could you just confirm we only have to get 75 points for ILR right? Also what was the awarding body of your spouse English exam?

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 pm

ferryahmed82 wrote:Congratz madhumesh

could you just confirm we only have to get 75 points for ILR right? Also what was the awarding body of your spouse English exam?

The points depend upon your date of first successful application for Tier 1, you can look at Self assessment calcuator. I do required only 75 points

My spouse has passed cambridge PET exams(B1 level) it was the cheapest available. :)

sanjeev211161
Mood:

Post by sanjeev211161 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 am

Hi
Congrats Madhumesh for your success in ILR.
Can you or anybody answer the following with regard to SET(O) Application form (Version 04/2014) - Page 50 of 61 as I have got an appointment @PEO next month along with my family and I have only £400 left in my bank account. My concern is if they r going to see my finances for the last 3 months to see my ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any
dependants without recourse to public funds
as mentioned below so that I can accommodate myself and 3 other dependents then I will be rejected because during my extensions of Tier 1 G they were always seeing the maintenance amount for all dependents and the Main applicant. I have always been on Tier 1 G since my first entry on 21/03/2009.

Section 11 - Documents
Your Finances
Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s),
pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any
. (See Note 5).

Note 5 We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. If you claim that a relative
or friend is providing you with financial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own finances,
you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their financial
resources. The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover
at least the last 3 months.

Kindly advise me

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:20 am

There is no minimum maintenance fund requirement for ILR as long as your salary is good enough for maintaining yourself and dependants without recourse to public fund.
sanjeev211161 wrote:Hi
Congrats Madhumesh for your success in ILR.
Can you or anybody answer the following with regard to SET(O) Application form (Version 04/2014) - Page 50 of 61 as I have got an appointment @PEO next month along with my family and I have only £400 left in my bank account. My concern is if they r going to see my finances for the last 3 months to see my ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any
as mentioned below so that I can accommodate myself and 3 other dependents then I will be rejected because during my extensions of Tier 1 G they were always seeing the maintenance amount for all dependents and the Main applicant. I have always been on Tier 1 G since my first entry on 21/03/2009.

Section 11 - Documents
Your Finances
Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s),
pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any
. (See Note 5).

Note 5 We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. If you claim that a relative
or friend is providing you with financial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own finances,
you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their financial
resources. The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover
at least the last 3 months.

Kindly advise me