ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarifications needed for my TIER 1 EXTENSION

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

scoelho

Clarifications needed for my TIER 1 EXTENSION

Post by scoelho » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 am

Hi All,

I am a contractor and I am due for my extension in June 1st week. I filed my company returns last October as it runs from October to October. I am planning to make a PEO appointment in May 2nd Week, so I am planning to claim April 13 - March 14 as 12 months, I have few questions for the members here to help guide my application.

1. Can I claim the above 12 months period ? I am not going with April 14 coz I may not be getting my bank statements by that time of application.
2. Is there any restrictions that the statements should not be older than month by the time of my application?

3. I have taken the dividends in November and December after my company tax returns filed in October last year. Will it be fine for me to showcase those dividends to support my earnings?

I appreciate your help clarify my questions here.

Thanks,
SK

sts96508
Member of Standing

Re: Clarifications needed for my TIER 1 EXTENSION

Post by sts96508 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 pm

1. Yes.
2. Yes. Guidance note - "The most recent statement must be dated no more than 31 days before the date of application."
3. Yes.

btw, the answers are all there in the guidance notes.

scoelho

Post by scoelho » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

thanks for the reply. I may not receive bank statements which I normally do get via post. I was going through guidance notes and it was mentioned if we are submitting electronic statements then each page should be stamped by bank authorizing them..can I do submit rest of the back statements like this?

Thanks

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:34 am

Yes.
Many banks don't stamp statement printouts. Find out from your bank if you can get a statement in official stationary by visiting a branch. Then you won't need it stamped.