ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted- croydon PEO.....thanks everyone

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sraj
Newly Registered

ILR Granted- croydon PEO.....thanks everyone

Post by sraj » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks everyone for all the posts on this forum, as i got my ILR granted today within 75 minutes of receiving the ticket.
I have followed this forum from last 2 years or so and hopefully will keep on visiting.
This forum is full of information and very knowledgeable people.

Thanks again.

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Granted- croydon PEO.....thanks everyone

Post by smartkhan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi,

Can you please add some details about your case?

Thanks

sraj
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Granted- croydon PEO.....thanks everyone

Post by sraj » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Tier 1 general.
First application made 28 march 2009 with bachelor degree, as rule change from 31st march meant....a masters required.
Got tier 1 granted on 14th may 2009.
Extension done in 2012.
But this time, question 6.1 asked for the date for start of application, so i put 28th march 09 rather than may 2009. Which also helped.

I got 2nd ticket of the day at croydon. Was called immediately for registration and followed by biometrics. Took 30-35 minutes for that together.
Thn it took 45-50 minutes for case worker to decide...& starting at 8am....i was out of peo at 9.25am.

Really nice experience.......just waiting for my BRP to arrive now.

Regards