ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to entrepreneur visa_maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danikhn83

PSW to entrepreneur visa_maintenance funds

Post by danikhn83 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi every one,

please if any one can help me.

My current visa (post study work) is going to expire this coming July (27th July 2014) , I did not know about maintenance funds (which is £900 for 90 consecutive days) because i was thinking that it should be include with 50K statement.
On 1st May 2014 I knew about this and immediately i deposit required funds in my account (before it was less than the required amount), now problem is if i apply on last date which is 26th July 2014 then the number of days for maintenance funds are 87days (3 days less than the required 90 days ).

50k are maintained in my father's account which is acceptable by ukba, but problem now is that maintenance funds,

can any one advise or any suggestion what should i do?

thanks in advance for your advises and suggestion in helping me with this issue.

Regards,