ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

computer9000
Newly Registered

Help Please

Post by computer9000 » Sun May 04, 2014 10:39 am

Hi Every body, i am newcomer on this forum, i am going to apply entrepreneure visa from psw in next few month. i have some problem , my 50K is out side country (pakistan) and the maintenance problem here not coving the 90 days, but in out of counry in my Father account but i have a joint account with my father my name is appear on statement, i just confirm is this ok like this one i can show the maintenance out of country with joint accound. and how much i show the maintenance in out of country, i really need help urgently, thanks i am waiting your response.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Help Please

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon May 05, 2014 7:55 am

@ computer9000, yes you can use joint account which is outside UK, but the other party in the joint account need to give you a declaration to state that you both have equal access to the joint account. You should also indicate how much of your own funds is in the joint account.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Mon May 05, 2014 9:50 am

under new rule from april I think it is not 900 its £945

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue May 06, 2014 1:32 pm

@ bus, the new rule will take effect from 01/07/14 and it was announced on 06/04/14.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.