ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in Online application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

*FC*
Member of Standing

Error in Online application

Post by *FC* » Sun May 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Dear all,

My parents are planning to visit me in the UK through Family Visitor visa route (I am a naturalised British Citizen).

I am doing the applications on behalf of them and I managed to forget declaring my dad's recent tourist visit to Nepal. :( I have done it on my mum's application though. I have realised my mistake after booking the appointment and paying for it.

Can anyone please advise if:
- Including a covering note along with the application on the appointment day informing them about the mistake will be sufficient?
- I have to cancel the appointment and re-apply for my dad?
- any other options?

Thanks! :)

SoHopeful

Re: Error in Online application

Post by SoHopeful » Mon May 12, 2014 11:30 am

I corrected my husband's application form by hand so you could do that.
If not, you could withdraw and reapply for peace of mind.

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Mon May 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Thanks very much for the reply SoHopeful :) I think I will ask my dad to amend the printed copy when he submits the application.

Also, to ensure I dont open another thread, can anyone please suggest if I have to send my Originals for the appointment? I have sent scanned copies through email, but I am not very sure if photocopies are sufficient.

FC

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Tue May 13, 2014 9:07 am

You need to send originals. Scanned copies wont be sufficient.