ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Confused !!Employment Letter??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NiceCareing

Very Confused !!Employment Letter??

Post by NiceCareing » Tue May 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi
In
Letter of Employment clearly containing the following information:

(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

in above " the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application" I don't understand

A. Do i need to tell only current salary?
B.In April 2014 i had a small increament, shall i explain last year i had lower basic salary?
C.Do i need to tell salary for last few years month by month or year by year ?
D. I started job in 2011 with salary £21,000/ Per Annum, what shall i write then ?

I am very confused, Please in this forum friends who knwo, help me in this regard, would be gratful.

Thanks very much

SoHopeful

Re: Very Confused !!Employment Letter??

Post by SoHopeful » Tue May 13, 2014 8:25 pm

It's basically asking your employer to state how long you have been earning your current income.
They should also state what you were earning prior to the increase in April just so it's clear that you have met the requirement for the required period.