ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking job in Psychology with Tier 2 sponsorship

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SGeo
Newly Registered

Seeking job in Psychology with Tier 2 sponsorship

Post by SGeo » Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 am

Hello,

I am seeking employment in the UK that will grant me a Tier 2 sponsorship. I have a First Class Honors Masters degree and Bachelors degree, both in Psychology. I am open to any career path that uses my psychology background, including clinical and research based positions. I have experience working with independently gathered data, young children, community activism and eating disordered patients. I also have my own funding for the entire Tier 2 and relocation process, and have lived in the UK previously in 2008.

If you believe you have a position available or can assist me in my search, I can be reached at s.georgianx@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Seeking job in Psychology with Tier 2 sponsorship

Post by Wanderer » Wed May 14, 2014 11:33 am

SGeo wrote:Hello,

I am seeking employment in the UK that will grant me a Tier 2 sponsorship. I have a First Class Honors Masters degree and Bachelors degree, both in Psychology. I am open to any career path that uses my psychology background, including clinical and research based positions. I have experience working with independently gathered data, young children, community activism and eating disordered patients. I also have my own funding for the entire Tier 2 and relocation process, and have lived in the UK previously in 2008.

If you believe you have a position available or can assist me in my search, I can be reached at s.georgianx@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.
Cannibalism is illegal in the UK....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

onlooker

Re: Seeking job in Psychology with Tier 2 sponsorship

Post by onlooker » Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Not sure if this is helpful, but many schools and hospitals can provide sponsorhip. You can look for jobs as normal and check interesting employers against the sponsor list.