ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR salary Requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kkhan

ILR salary Requirements

Post by kkhan » Thu May 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi Guyz.

couple of queries,

for ilr application is it purely based on points ( regardless of your earning points) or you need to score the same earning points as you did last time for your Tier-1 extension application.

Age , can we use the same points as we claim during initial HSMP application

cheerz.

khan

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Go through the guidance which will help you with your queries and many more..You dont have to get the same points you got in your first/previous application.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Tier 1 (General) Migrants
This section contains two points tables. Applicants will be required to claim either 75 or 80 points from either
Table 2 or Table 3, depending on the date of application for their initial grant of leave:

• For applications before 6 April 2010 – applicants must score 75 points from Table 2
• For applications between 6 April 2010 and 19 July 2010 – applicants must score 75 points from Table 3
• For applications after 19 July 2010 – applicants must score 80 points from Table 3.

If the applicant was first granted leave in the categories of Highly Skilled Migrant, Writer, Composer or Artist,
Self-employed lawyer or Tier 1 (General) Migrant and has not been granted leave in any category other than
those listed here since the first grant of leave, points will be awarded based on the applicant’s age at the date
of the application for that first grant of leave

kkhan

Post by kkhan » Tue May 31, 2011 7:51 am

Hi ,

I have heard that earning should be same or higher than as it was during extension application.

anybody with the experience as per latest rules

cheerz

paulmu

Post by paulmu » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 am

This impression is probably due to the fact that many people were asked about their current income - whether it was lower or higher than the last time they applied. I think this is only so that the CW can determine if income is going to be a problem for the applicant.
PM

Talha123
Newly Registered

Re: ILR salary Requirements

Post by Talha123 » Fri May 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Hi

Can some one please confirm that salary requirement for ILR has changed or is it still the same as mentioned above.i.e. do i need to show same Salary as i did in my last extension or can i show lower then that as well.

I got my Tier 1 visa in March 2009 and came to UK in July 2009( after 3 months of my Tier 1 Visa). As i didn't came with in 3 months so i got 2 extension. One in March 2012 and one in March 2013 and in both extensions i claimed 45 points for salary. Now i am going to apply for my ILR in July 2014 and want to confirm if i have to show same point ( 45 points) or can i show less then that. As per my current salary for last 12 months i can claim 35 points. Please note that even with these 35 points i can achieve over all criteria of 75 point. Some one told me that i need to show same points as i did in last extension.

Will be grateful if some one can clarify and if possible can provide some official documentation as well.

Thanks

BR,
Talha

Talha123
Newly Registered

Re: ILR salary Requirements

Post by Talha123 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Hi moderators. Please provide ur feedback on above mentioned query. Thx.