ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange email from Uk visas annd immigration

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

taufeq

Strange email from Uk visas annd immigration

Post by taufeq » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:45 pm

hi, guys ....

i got an email from HO to my email Id reg my dependents name ( we applied entrepreneur visa together)
saying we recently made a decision on your application.
there is a survey link , it says it will take 10 min to complete, but when i open survey there was only one question
1) did you get any decision in last 3 months ..

any ideas please share ...
thanks ...

searoze

Re: Strange email from Uk visas annd immigration

Post by searoze » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi

Have you received visa decision ?

Its a post decision email, they (UKBA) ask for your feed back.
When you click on that link, you will be taken to HO website
answer one question and click next then another page and so on so (takes around 5-6 mins to complete)

Nothing to be worried about email
Regards
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

samz98

Post by samz98 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:50 pm

hi, actually homeoffice is carrying survey about their services and everyone whose application is decided recently are recieving same email i-e survey link. you are talking about 1st question so if tick one you will find next question on next page :mrgreen:

taufeq

Post by taufeq » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:26 am

Thank you guys,

I did not receive any letter or email reg decision, i got a letter 2 weeks ago saying usually it takes
8 weeks for decision in your case it will take bit long etc .....

Its strange for me coz am the Main applicant i did not get any email /letter about decision on my name.

anyway thanks for letting me know, lets see ..

samz98

Post by samz98 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm

well, it seems that decision has been made on your application hopefully ull get it soon.

searoze

Post by searoze » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:31 am

I did not receive any letter or email reg decision
Hi
Did you apply through a legal adviser or change address after applying for Tier 1 ?
Normally applicants receive this email once decision is made and delivered so I would suggest you to check with legal adviser (if any) or if you have changed address then check at previous address. If none of theses then contact HO.
Because in case if they have refused you (just in case so sorry) then you will not be able to exercise your appeal right after 10 working days of your refusal.

Best of Luck
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

taufeq

Post by taufeq » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:48 am

Yes I changed my address i made rediretion, i checked with the previous land lord, but nothing was there,

If i ask HO, will they send decision letter again.

Thanks for letting me know.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 am

redirection do not affect courrier services, not sure about royal mail signed for. so you better check with home office, if decision been made or not.
taufeq wrote:Yes I changed my address i made rediretion, i checked with the previous land lord, but nothing was there,

If i ask HO, will they send decision letter again.

Thanks for letting me know.

taufeq

Post by taufeq » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:19 am

Thanks Mate,

I called to HO enquiries, They told me my application not yet completed,

than i asked about the email, they were saying your application is not yet decided we can see in our system.

But we are not aware of that email.

Anyway thanks mate

inevitable008
Newly Registered

Post by inevitable008 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:27 pm

I got the below email too on Friday 21st of March, but I am yet to receive any update on my application after winning the appeal.
I have tried to contact HO on 0300 123 2241 since but no luck.
Does the email means a decision have been made about my application ??

Dear xxxx

Having recently received a decision on your application, UK Visas and Immigration would like to ask for your feedback in a short online survey. The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future.
Please click on the UK Visas and Immigration survey to give your feedback.
The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. It should be completed by the applicant themselves or a parent or guardian who applied on their behalf. If you are not the applicant, their parent or guardian, please send this invitation to the applicant.
Your feedback will be completely anonymous; it cannot and will not be linked with your application in any way.
The success of this research depends entirely on your voluntary co-operation, and we do hope you will be able to take part.

Thank you for your time.

Regards
Brian Redford
Director, UK Visas and Immigration.

royanamir
Newly Registered

Post by royanamir » Fri May 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi everybody, I have also received same email however have not heard from UKBA with an answer yet. Can someone tell me what the bottom line was in these cases? Was the visa given? however your were not informed and email was sent first? Thank you in advance!

passion5

Post by passion5 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:43 am

let me tell u one thing in a redirection u would not get special or recorded mails which require signatures. if in case they send u a passport or visa card u cant get that on redirection,

fidodido
Newly Registered

Post by fidodido » Sat May 17, 2014 10:19 am

I applied for administrative review last week and my lawyer recieved acknowledgement letter on this thursday 15/5/2014 and then I received the below email on Friday 16/5/2014

Dont know whats going on?

royanamir
Newly Registered

Post by royanamir » Thu May 22, 2014 10:47 am

taufeq wrote:hi, guys ....

i got an email from HO to my email Id reg my dependents name ( we applied entrepreneur visa together)
saying we recently made a decision on your application.
there is a survey link , it says it will take 10 min to complete, but when i open survey there was only one question
1) did you get any decision in last 3 months ..

any ideas please share ...
thanks ...
hi, did you finally get a reply from home office about the decision. I have received the same email, however have not heard from them yet, so not sure what is happening?