ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Fri May 16, 2014 3:02 pm

SHAHFAISAL wrote:To sis Sameena

They said we havent submitted all the documents to confirm income but havent said what is missing which is confusing me. Just said that if you have further documents to prove income they should be submitted otherwise we are on hold.

With the original application i submitted
employer letter
Payslips
Bankstatements
P60

I dnt know what is missing? If we dont submit within 3 weeks do they refuse the visa or will we remain on hold?

Did u submit 6 months payslips
6 months bank statements showing your salary going into the same account with no gaps in either ??
Also did your employer letter state all the relevant information required ??
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 16, 2014 3:04 pm

prayforus wrote:Typical UKVI load of idiots even when you submit the right stuff.

Anyone sent documents via royal mail? DHL are charging me £90ish quid for their express service. I've used royal mail in the past and documents have always been received by my wife. This time round, I'm a bit worried if they'd lose them. Should I risk it? It's for our re-application.

Dont take any chances trying to save bit of money.
If your documents reach there on time £90 will be a small price to pay in the long run.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri May 16, 2014 3:38 pm

They said we havent submitted all the documents to confirm income but havent said what is missing which is confusing me. Just said that if you have further documents to prove income they should be submitted otherwise we are on hold.

employer letter
Payslips
Bankstatements
P60

I dnt know what is missing? If we dont submit within 3 weeks do they refuse the visa or will we remain on hold?

I advise you to resend all financial documents, dated before the application date. That includes, bank statements, payslips employers letter, p60, 6 months worth, what you basically originally sent, resend that!!!

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 pm

musriz wrote:
prayforus wrote:Typical UKVI load of idiots even when you submit the right stuff.

Anyone sent documents via royal mail? DHL are charging me £90ish quid for their express service. I've used royal mail in the past and documents have always been received by my wife. This time round, I'm a bit worried if they'd lose them. Should I risk it? It's for our re-application.

Dont take any chances trying to save bit of money.
If your documents reach there on time £90 will be a small price to pay in the long run.

They quoted 4 days, RM normally take 5 days. I just want security because my bank-statements, p60 can take a while again. Same with payslips. I may as well have to pay it for peace of mind.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri May 16, 2014 3:56 pm

I think send to ur wife as recorded delivery and
She will submit where she hav to as I hav done like this,,,,my husband sent me documents I received within 4 days then Tcs nd it's been delivered nxt day,,,,,

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri May 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Nadizee wrote:

She will submit where she hav to as I hav done like this,,,,my husband sent me documents I received within 4 days then Tcs nd it's been delivered nxt day,,,,,
Sorry I can't understand your post. Are you meaning to say I should send via royal mail as recorded delivery? I have done that in the past and have not had any problems what so ever. I'm just worried incase the documents become 'lost'. It's normally taken 5 days for my wife to receive in the past. I find £90 too much for a few documents. It's day light robbery. Where as with Royal mail it'll be £10 tops.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri May 16, 2014 4:57 pm

prayforus wrote:
Nadizee wrote:

Sorry I can't understand your post. Are you meaning to say I should send via royal mail as recorded delivery? I have done that in the past and have not had any problems what so ever. I'm just worried incase the documents become 'lost'. It's normally taken 5 days for my wife to receive in the past. I find £90 too much for a few documents. It's day light robbery. Where as with Royal mail it'll be £10 tops.

I'm sure you don't want any issues if documents are delays or lost.if yes then go for dhl.Any Royal mail deliver from uk and then Pakistan post mafia over take it,you be lucky if get everything on time and sealed
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri May 16, 2014 5:01 pm

musriz wrote:

employer letter
Payslips
Bankstatements
P60

6 months bank statements showing your salary going into the same account with no gaps in either ??
Yes musriz question right
They asked me about that bank statement where salary goes.i sent yesterday hope it's work now

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri May 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Sory I was in hurry yeah that's from Royal Mail.my husband sent me Last Thursday ,,nd I receved on Tuesday,,,,he sent same documents u talking about,,,
InshAllah it will b alright jst do that nd test of thngs leav upon Allah,,,,,He will help u

Sorry I can't understand your post. Are you meaning to say I should send via royal mail as recorded delivery? I have done that in the past and have not had any problems what so ever. I'm just worried incase the documents become 'lost'. It's normally taken 5 days for my wife to receive in the past. I find £90 too much for a few documents. It's day light robbery. Where as with Royal mail it'll be £10 tops.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

zeeh wrote:
I'm sure you don't want any issues if documents are delays or lost.if yes then go for dhl.Any Royal mail deliver from uk and then Pakistan post mafia over take it,you be lucky if get everything on time and sealed
No I don't, but like I've stated, I've never had any problems before. I may just go for it, TNT are offering fully trackable service for £27.00 which takes 4-5 days. Which isn't bad, I'll go enquire tomorrow from RM as they're charging around £11 online. Not sure whether to take the risk.

yasen

Post by yasen » Fri May 16, 2014 11:23 pm

I sent visa docements by royal mail and i payed 70 80 pound they said 5 days but it took 9 days it nearly gave me heart attack u know docemnts. Dhl is gd dhl has got a dhl in pakistan to a big dhl centre. Go on fcebook typ dhl pakistan and private message them and they wil give u all info

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:49 am

I would prefer every one to use DHL because my uncle will apply next week for settlement visa. and every few days i have to send him extra documents. It takes exactly three working days and charged me £34 from London to Pakistan. I sent mine from GMX pvt Company directly to BHC islamabad took 10 days AND CHARGED ME £34 at one point i thought my documents were lost.

yasen

Post by yasen » Sat May 17, 2014 11:54 am

has anyone applied fr dla visa plz let me know frm paistan

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sat May 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi I applied for my husband as a carer for my mum it was refused and I appealed embassy overturned decision before going to court my husband got call letter emailed submitting passport in sha Allah.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat May 17, 2014 7:20 pm

DHL were charging me near enough £100. I ended up paying Royal Mail £9 :)

yasen

Post by yasen » Sat May 17, 2014 10:22 pm

sonya24 wrote:Hi I applied for my husband as a carer for my mum it was refused and I appealed embassy overturned decision before going to court my husband got call letter emailed submitting passport in sha Allah.

Sister how did they take for getting bk to you first time. im applieing for my wife and when did you apply

yasen

Post by yasen » Sat May 17, 2014 10:24 pm

do you know anyone applied fr dla visa fr spouse and gt visa first time

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Sun May 18, 2014 12:13 am

musriz wrote:

employer letter
Payslips
Bankstatements
P60

Yes i submitted 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements there are no gaps. My employer letter had all relevent information. Not sure what is missing.

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Sun May 18, 2014 12:19 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:

employer letter
Payslips
Bankstatements
P60

I advise you to resend all financial documents, dated before the application date. That includes, bank statements, payslips employers letter, p60, 6 months worth, what you basically originally sent, resend that!!!
Thanks for your advice. Do you think i should include the p60 for 2013-14? I have asked the bank for statements, bt not sure abt the payslips do they have to be originals?

Have you reapplied yet sister?

NaveedYousaf12
Newly Registered

Post by NaveedYousaf12 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:51 am

does anybody know when the judgement will be announced by court of appeal in spouse case minimum income threshold as it was heared on 4,5,6th march 2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Sun May 18, 2014 7:53 am

prayforus wrote:DHL were charging me near enough £100. I ended up paying Royal Mail £9 :)
Thts good wish u best of luck,,,,
in Shaa Allah all will b ok.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun May 18, 2014 12:01 pm

SHAHFAISAL wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

employer letter
Payslips
Bankstatements
P60

Thanks for your advice. Do you think i should include the p60 for 2013-14? I have asked the bank for statements, bt not sure abt the payslips do they have to be originals?

Have you reapplied yet sister?
Yes include your p60.
And if the wageslips are copies then get them stamped and signed by your employers . Attach a covering letter stating you had already sent the original payslips with your application. Meanwhile it may be worth emailing them and asking which documents they require as you had already submitted 6 months payslips/ 6 months bank statements and employers letter with your application and non of the above had any gaps and u met the minimum income threshold already.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Han2507
Newly Registered

Post by Han2507 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:19 am

Salam every1

Been following for a while hubby applied from Lhr 13/12/13 under process 31/12/13 he received RFC msg today and is on his way there inshaAllah will let u guys know the outcome when he finds out. Keep us in ur prayers

yasir143

Re:

Post by yasir143 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 am

Han2507 wrote:Salam every1

Been following for a while hubby applied from Lhr 13/12/13 under process 31/12/13 he received RFC msg today and is on his way there inshaAllah will let u guys know the outcome when he finds out. Keep us in ur prayers
Good luck

Han2507
Newly Registered

Re: Re:

Post by Han2507 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 am

yasir143 wrote:
Han2507 wrote:Salam every1

Good luck
ThankYou Yasir.