ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone help me out !!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abdulrahman12366
Newly Registered

Anyone help me out !!

Post by abdulrahman12366 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Applied for ent visa 2013 July. Came as refused on sep , appeal on feb 2014 ,due to false indian letter ... Attends the court n showed the original letter as genuine . Ho rep adjourned bcoz they need to verify more , amended for May 14 this time Ho rep doesn't turn up , this time new judge .. He not understand what's was the case y they refused . Nearly he read whole case n dv report for an hour . Aft he ask my details my barrister showed my originals . Finally judge told he ll write with in 21 days ..I need to turn back home ASAP due to family problems .. Plz suggest me

passion5

Re: Anyone help me out !!

Post by passion5 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:06 pm

wait,if the letter us genuine then no need to worry u can further appeal upper tribunal,,i think u will get that

amelstar

Re: Anyone help me out !!

Post by amelstar » Sun May 25, 2014 1:24 pm

abdulrahman12366 wrote:Applied for ent visa 2013 July. Came as refused on sep , appeal on feb 2014 ,due to false indian letter ... Attends the court n showed the original letter as genuine . Ho rep adjourned bcoz they need to verify more , amended for May 14 this time Ho rep doesn't turn up , this time new judge .. He not understand what's was the case y they refused . Nearly he read whole case n dv report for an hour . Aft he ask my details my barrister showed my originals . Finally judge told he ll write with in 21 days ..I need to turn back home ASAP due to family problems .. Plz suggest me
hi , my case is similar to your case, ho refused me on basis of false bank letter from pakistan , can message me more details about your case in private message so we can discuss our case,