ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration to Canada-need assistance

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arsil
Newly Registered

Immigration to Canada-need assistance

Post by arsil » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:32 pm

My name is Andre. I live in Poland and have a young family- wife and daughter.
My specialty is engineer for the installation of all types of air conditioners. I’m planning immigrate to Toronto and open my own business there. Recommend me, please, if you know good lawyer in Toronto.
I've already checked my chances on the official website of the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
Everything is OK.
Users of this forum have advised me a number of proven companies with good reviews in Toronto: Green and Spiegel, Borders, Gregory James Immigration Law Firm, Egan, Lanier Law Firm and Butkowsky Immigration Law.
I’ve contacted them, but their services are very expensive and the procedure is too long. I don't want to spend neither their, nor my the time.
Who can recommend me trusted private lawyer?
Thanks!

neoseal
Member of Standing

Re: Immigration to Canada-need assistance

Post by neoseal » Fri May 02, 2014 1:30 am

You can apply on your own, nothing is complicated. It will take some time for you to immigrate. CIC website is very informative.

neoseal
Member of Standing

Re: Immigration to Canada-need assistance

Post by neoseal » Thu May 22, 2014 8:24 pm

If your IELTS academic score is still valid, you can use the same for FSW. Check it out on CIC website. Good Luck