ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Freaky
Newly Registered

Life in the UK

Post by Freaky » Mon May 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi there, got the life in the UK study guide, like new bought it read a couple of pages got bored and put it away, turns out I really didn't need it, always been curious about life in the UK anyway so already knew most of the general stuff plus done British history back in high school.
Anyway if anybody wants the book PM me with your name and address and I'll post it out to you.
Cheers.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Re: Life in the UK

Post by Universal soldier » Mon May 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Why don't you simply donate the book to your local library instead asking people name and addresses :roll:

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Mon May 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Why don't you simply donate the book to your local library instead asking people name and addresses :roll:

Freaky
Newly Registered

Post by Freaky » Tue May 27, 2014 9:32 am

Universal soldier wrote:Why don't you simply donate the book to your local library instead asking people name and addresses :roll:
1) I am not asking for people's names and addresses, only where interested.
2) Just trying to save somebody a tenner and am not even asking for postage got it all covered if that's too much then .....
3) Do people still use libraries? nobody I know uses em. everybody on kindles now. :mrgreen:

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Tue May 27, 2014 1:38 pm

I appreciate your spirit to help other but donating the book to library can serve more than one person need means you help more than one. People still go libraries and no technology can be its alternative. Read below extensive range of benefits of libraries:
http://www.collegeonline.org/library/ad ... eeded.html

greenvilla

Post by greenvilla » Tue May 27, 2014 4:55 pm

he is absolutely right. donate it in the library

cheers