ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirement -NARIC certificate not require?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nm
Member of Standing

English Language Requirement -NARIC certificate not require?

Post by nm » Wed May 21, 2014 10:42 am

Hi

Could you confirm NARIC certificate not required if PBS recognises degree ? I have a degree taught in English and I was awarded 10 points in the PBS. I am planning to tie this PBS calculation sheet for supporting my English language requirement along with my citizenship application.

Will the same apply for my dependant also? I am planning for my citizenship application in another few months of time for me and my wife, it would be useful if someone could confirm this please ?

Request to seniors- Could you please make a sticky post in the forum and clarify the English language requirements and the various options available for it. I feel our forum does not have single source of information to answer the English language requirement and many of people having difficulties in understanding the English language requirement and they would end up in spending money by taking English language test / getting NARIC letters / going back to the universities and getting the certificate etc. due to lack of information

nm
Member of Standing

Re: English Language Requirement -NARIC certificate not requ

Post by nm » Fri May 23, 2014 10:28 am

Hi

Could someone help me answering please ?

Regards
Siva

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 am

Hi

Could someone help me answering please ?

Regards
Siva

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 am

Please refer this thread

If you have a degree which can get 10 points on UKBA PBS calculator then you don't require NARIC certificate.

Kind regards

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu May 29, 2014 8:53 am

Hi

Thanks for your reply , would that be the same case for the dependant applicant also ?